What cool stuff have you caught/snagged at concerts?

Srontgorrth

Mar 28, 2006
Las Vegas
Like drumsticks, picks, set lists and so on.

Anyways, at Mayhem I got Hellhammers drumstick, which was signed:

During Katatonia I caught Blakkheim's guitar pick

Got a pick from Scott Kelly of Neurosis

A pick from one of the Ensiferum dudes

Pick from John Perez of Solitude Aeturnus

Setlist from Spearhead

Pick from Benedictum guitar player

So what stuff have you guys gotten at shows so far?

Almost got a drumstick from Jaska (CoB), some guy tackled me and stole it.

...the other drumstick he threw really high and it got stuck on a light.

Also when DevilDriver was throwing shirts into the crowd they dropped one three feet from the edge of the stage so I just snagged it and ran off into the crowd before security noticed that I practically jumped on the stage.

Ha, I have a CoB drumstick. Also a Dragonforce one.

Picks from Amon Amarth (Oli) and In Flames (Jesper).

Setlist from Skeletonwitch. Had to fight a bitch for it.

And a shirt from Megadeth. Some guy threw a new Megadeth shirt (with Vic pulling the pin on a grenade) up on stage and Dave kicked it off and I got it. Beats paying fuckinng $35 at the merch booth.

Ha, I have a CoB drumstick. Also a Dragonforce one.

Picks from Amon Amarth (Oli) and In Flames (Jesper).

Setlist from Skeletonwitch. Had to fight a bitch for it.

And a shirt from Megadeth. Some guy threw a new Megadeth shirt (with Vic pulling the pin on a grenade) up on stage and Dave kicked it off and I got it. Beats paying fuckinng $35 at the merch booth.

You bastard, I almost got one of Jesper's picks too, had about four 200lb men jump on me trying to get it...

Noogies from Ben Falgoust, a pick from Wayne Static (Static-X lolol), and John Kevill of Warbringer pinched my butt. Nothing impressive.

At MDF last year, I got 2 of Steve Flynn's drum sticks, one of Chris Reifert's sticks, and Abscess' set list.

A few months later, I saw Atheist again and got another one of Steve's sticks.

Setlist from Bolt Thrower's final set at MDF, the one they did in place of Pestilence.

4587_1093574979572_1232460105_30479424_1981971_n.jpg

I've never gotten anything interesting from band members but I'm a magnet for people shoes I swear. Also once at a Carcass gig a couple of years ago I caught a water bottle from the red head. I wouldn't have bothered but it was screaming towards my face at pace. I still have it in the cupboard, still has water in it.

At Krisiun I shook hands with Max Kolesne when he was getting of the stage, he noticed me because I was screaming like a fucking lunatic.

I complemented the 1349 guitarist after their set after I noticed the person selling their merch had some residual corpse-paint on. He gave me a free sticker.

Mille Petrozza handed me his pick after the Kreator show here last year. I also caught a water bottle a tech for Opeth tossed into the crowd before their set, but that's it.