Memorable BBer quotes

Yes! Just read the title of this thread! ;)

"Memorable BB quotes", posted by Carla

1. "bla bl bla bla" by me, the funniest Carla on EARTH
2. the same
3. the same
4. "Carla is not THAT ugly if I close my eyes" by Drifter
5. etc.

;)

:D I just wanna say this means nothing to me :D

my fav one is from the old pirate's tale:

" (...) whilst Kyle A. Sin still lied bleeding on the floor, as Van Dick entered, with his splendour brightening the half veil'd face of the bloody Turk, zipping back up his pants,(...)

of course this was by me :D

My favourite ones where by my greek fellows flatering my huge ego! LMAAAAOOO! :lol: :lol: :D

ok! just kiding!

I cant find any... And even if i find one was back at inconvinient times....

hey guys! I found one right now posted by a guy you might now! a really nasty one! :lol: :rolleyes:

In a thread "Unholy Mary is cute" of the official bb,

sb wrote: "too bad she is a lesbian, damn :moon: :p ;)"

But she isnt lesbian anyway! ;)

The ones that really made me laugh lately were by Mr Tokmak:

One was in Kyle's thread about not being around too often, where Tokmak referred to him as SELLER (it gets funnier when you translate it into Turkish).

The other one was in Ivan's thread, where Tokmak nominated himself as the best dancer, emphasizing how special his SHOULDER DANCE was (it gets funnier when you see him dance).

Apart from these two, almost all jokes posted by Tcall and Ancient Mariner make me laugh my ass off.

Hmmm....
I laugh so much to all of you but the thing that make me laugh my ass off
was that kermit thread...
I was pretty fanatic about Muppet Show so it was astonishing...

First of all what I laugh at is the people's reactions against my anectodes.That's really great fun.
But as far as I remember the funniest things I've laughed at was Kermit and Çiço's granny.

That's right Ivan.
I could never think Çiço's granny's picture on the bb.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her and I nearly fell down from the chair.
That was great for me.

May I please add that I've just fallen off the chair laughing at "THE END" under Tokmak's poem for Barbara? :D

Ah, of course, Cico's cute little poem for Lui was a masterpiece too!

Originally posted by mr. tokmak
That's right Ivan.
I could never think Çiço's granny's picture on the bb.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her and I nearly fell down from the chair.
That was great for me.

Oh, ok! :D :D
Just because I have an other - wait, 2 other - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - type of stories concerning Cico's granny! :)