Dumb things you did when you were little

Feb 20, 2002
Colorado
www.ultimatemetal.com
I stole this topic from Seriously Off-Topic because I want to hear the stories of people from this forum. :D I guess I'll start :erk:

Let's see, when I was three:
My mom said "don't touch the iron, it's hot." I walked right over and put my hand on the iron.
When I saw the dog taking a crap for the first time, I got some paper towels and went over to wipe his butt.
I used to eat stamp stickers

When I was about 5, I stuck a used band-aid up my nose and lost it. Didn't tell anyone about it.

I would sometimes lock my brother who is 3 yrs younger than me in the closet and scare him :p once i dressed him up as a girl

one time i felt sick and was talking with a friend on the phone and suddenly had to throw up but didnt have time to run so i just turned my head and threw up, and my 2 yr old brother was standing next to me so i vomited over his head :p

When i was even younger, i went to a birthday party and there was chocolate cake. i HATED chocolate cake but the girl's maids made me eat it even though i didnt want to, and later that day i threw up everything :D

ok no more vomiting stories. school would get cancelled if it was 0*C, and one day (we were like 1*C) when i was like 7 i prayed a rosary in exchange for no school the next day. then the next day there was no school so i kept praying rosaries every day hoping school would be cancelled again, but it never was :bah: i think thats when i lost my faith :p

also i was really bossy when i was younger and would make my friends call me "boss" when i was 6 yrs old... i also stalked boys around in recess and taught my friends how to flirt with them :p

when i was like 9 yrs old all i asked for christmas to santa claus was magic dust to make my stuffed animals come alive at night... never got it... i guess i didnt behave well enough

once at school i was drinking from a coke in a can, and a bee fell inside and i didnt notice and took a sip and the bee stung my tongue :( and everyone at school laughed. and once when i was like 14 there was a bag of hot red salsa in the floor in recess, and i stepped hard on it when my best friend was walking by, and her skirt was splashed all red in the back and it looked like blood :lol: hahaha omg

back in camp when i was like 10 we had a sleepover with all the boys and girls, and there was a "disco" night. but i dont like to dance and guys kept asking me to dance and i didnt want to and they thought i was mean, so i locked myself in a bathroom so no one would find me and ask me to dance.

and one time when i was 12, the girls in my school started making dances. so my mom bought me a huge pink dress with a crinoline (?) and a pink bow in my head and i thought i looked so elegant and sophisticated, until i got to the dance and everyone was wearing jeans and shorts. haha i spent the rest of the night hiding behind a car :p

thats all i can think of right now...

OK so I was not THAT young here, but still reather pretty young. :D

Wanna hear DUMB! :oops:

I was at a 38. Special concert years ago & when it was over, being VERY :kickass: drunk at the time; Thinking I never do what I fell like doing when I want to do it. Got the nerve up too & I ran to the front of the stage, seeing the band leaving, and the DJ coming up front, I started screaming at the VERY top of my lungs, "PLAY FREE BIRD"!! :ill: Over AND Over again!! :ill: I came to realize after about 5 minutes of some other drunks cheering me on, it was NOT Lynard Skynard that had JUST played, BUT 38. Special.... Talk about shit faced. Man did I get the f**k outta there FAST!

The moral to this sad story... go see Iron Maiden play instead. WHEN DRUNK IT IS STILL EASY TO REMEMBER WHO IT IS YOU JUST SAW PLAY. :lol:

These are copied and pasted from the other thread:

I crept up behind my dad while he was going the washing up, and he didn't realise I was there. He'd just finished washing up a frying pan and swung around with it to put it back in the cupboard, and it hit me right next to my eye. I had to go into hosiptal, but didn't need stitches.

I occasionally ate grass.

I once said "I can't say 'gooseberries'," pronouncing it perfectly.

I went though a stage of hiding and staying there until people realised I was "missing" and came looking for me. Once I hid in this box thing we had, which had a lid on top. While I was inside, my brother came along and put something heavy on top, only I didn't realise at the time. When I did realise, no one was around to hear me banging and shouting to be let out. I stopped hiding after that.

On holiday in France while I was about 9 or so, I decided I wanted a drink. All the stuff was labelled in French of course, so I didn't know what was what. Mum, who was the best at French, was out somewhere and so dad made me a drink of what he thought was orange juice, and diluted it with some water. Turned out it was cooking oil, but not only did I gulp it down, I then went back for more.

In junior school, when I was about 7 or 8, I decided I would save time getting ready for Games by putting my shorts on underneath my trousers at the start of the day so that I wouldn't have to bother putting them on at school while everyone was getting changed. I was so excited to do this that when I got dressed in the morning, I put the shorts on without remembering to put any underpants on underneath. When it came to getting changed for Games, I proudly pulled my trousers down to wow everyone with my speed-changing techniques. Unfortunately, my shorts came down with them, and the sudden cold draught on my nether-regions made me realise they were on display for all to see. Luckily only one person saw before I yelped and yanked my shorts back up, and she was one of my best friends at the time so she only laughed a little bit and then never mentioned it again.

I once picked up my grandmother's camera and took a photo of myself in the mirror. I denied touching it until the film came back, and there was a photo of me pointing the camera into the mirror...

Once I was with a friend and we pissed into and empty Fanta-bottle and gave it to his younger brother. Then we ran like hell to survive the fury of his mom.

Heavy Metal Fantasy said:
The moral to this sad story... go see Iron Maiden play instead. WHEN DRUNK IT IS STILL EASY TO REMEMBER WHO IT IS YOU JUST SAW PLAY. :lol:

In ten days,I'll be seeing Iron Maiden. Thank for the advice. :p

As for a story,when I was three yrs old I made a smellie mistake. I picked up a skunk,thinking it was a cat. I just kept saying to my family "that kitty stinks!" over and over till the smell was gone. Which took about 30 baths in tomato juice and ketchup to dissolved the stinch of skunk,besides my clothes and favourite coat had to be burned.
The moral of this story,don't pick up Pepe la peu! And ketchup works better than tomato juice.

I jump kicked my neighbors fence when I was about 8, and broke one of the posts and I fell through the fence. My friend and I were pretending to be fighting dragons, heh.

When I was little, I used to hop up on counters and hang on with my stomach... One time I did that on the stove, and a grill was still hot. :p

Another time I pushed a friend down a slide, and he broke his arm. :erk:

When I was about 4 or 5, when my parents would call me for dinner, if I was busy playing, I would put my feet over my ears (usually playing with legos) and say that I didn't hear them :lol:

When I was a teenager, I had playboy playmate centerfolds hidden under normal posters next to my bed. :lol: :oops:

Well, that's all I can think of for now. :loco:

Potpossum said:
In ten days,I'll be seeing Iron Maiden. Thank for the advice. :p
AWWWWW MAN! Wish I was there!

HMTiger_.jpg

When I was 6 or 7, I thought Yoda was a human being that was 1000 years old.

I used to stick pens and stuff up my nose.

oh wait, I still do. :erk:

seriously though, never pick fights with your younger brothers when you're young, especially if you're not in shouting distance of reinforcements ie: parents. we were out at a park around the corner from where I lived way back when and Josh and Andy were on the see saw and I wanted a turn. needless to say neither would comply, and when I got mad I ran up and pushed Josh off when he was at the bottom. while that wasn't bad in itself for Josh, I'd neglected to recognise that Andy was still up the top, and he came crashing down and broke his arm. :erk:

Josh chased me all the way back screamin to our house he was so mad at me, until I found my parents, and then we realised Andrew was sitting back by the swings nursing what we later found out to be a broken arm. he wasn't balling his eyes out as I ran off, just wincing. only when he tried to get up did he realise what he'd (I'd) done. so as you can imagine when we all got back he was less than happy.

When i was about 5 or 6, me and my little sister decided to play hairdressers. So being little we couldnt cut hair properly and i hate to get my hair shaved completely off. But before then i used to have blonde hair and after it was shaved it turned dark brown which is good being into metal and all now.

Once, I took a pen started writing on the wall in the living room. Then when my mom came in and saw all the mess on the wall she said:" Ohhhh!!!" And I replied: " It's not and 'o'! It's an 'i'..."
At least that made her laugh, so she didn't shout at me for that ;)

On the way home from Boys Brigade in the dark I always ran the last leg of my journey home 'cos i was afraid of the dark.

When i was about 8 or 9 I used to pull the underpants down of an intellectually handicapped girl at my school and have a touch and feel of her front bum.