Men are just so talented

Clarissa

Jan 7, 2002
Pasadena, Calif.
Visit site
Amazing, women always joke that men cant do more than one thing at once; yet the electrician who has just been to fix my kitchen light managed to balance up a ladder,whilst dismanteling a tube light yet never once took his eyes off my chest :rolleyes:

Well, that's why they say that men have two heads.

It's not difficult to figure out which head the electrician was using for each task...hehehe

we are hounddogs. It is our human nature to adore the female species. And there are women who love to be noticed, whether it be their eyes, hair, chest, behind, etc...they love it...it makes them feel good about themselves that a man notices them.

I truly enjoy to make a female feel good about herself or just to brighten her day with simple and or polite remarks...with just being friendly by showing signs of actual caring about her and how her day is going...

Originally posted by JesusChristPose
we are hounddogs. It is our human nature to adore the female species. And there are women who love to be noticed, whether it be their eyes, hair, chest, behind, etc...they love it...it makes them feel good about themselves that a man notices them.

I truly enjoy to make a female feel good about herself or just to brighten her day with simple and or polite remarks...with just being friendly by showing signs of actual caring about her and how her day is going...

Though some take it too far I'm afraid, and wreck it for us casual lookers

Originally posted by JesusChristPose

Thanks for the zoology lesson... but he made me uncomfortable in my own house.

Originally posted by Clarissa

Thanks for the zoology lesson... but he made me uncomfortable in my own house.

Ouch, now that's not good. Did you call the electricity company and put in a sexual harassment complaint?

"To add insult to injury whilst leering he made such witty comments as "it just needs a little fiddle, but dont we all??"

- My replies were made while not knowing the above occurrence. What he did was wrong and he should be reported to his company's manager.

I am talking about harmless sexual/friendly type bantor or flirting...or just plain being nice to the opposite sex, not what that guy did to you...

My wife had something like that happen to her, but only on a more severe level...my first reaction was to fight the guy, but I calmed myself...thought...made the right decision and took the pervert to court...

You bet I did.

My husband was pissed too.

I can kick myself for not catching it sooner (you being upset rather than just mentioning something). I hope he gets his just reward - you should NOT have felt uncomfortable because of that jackass- and in your home no less. How horrible..what a jackass....

As a man - I have no problem saying that in general, men are, and will always be pigs. And I can't see us getting out of a male dominated society.

They make all these nice and sexy clothes for women. Then men get ridiculous, get rude and lude, and society blames it on the women for egging men on.

Not a fair world for a woman to act like a women.

Originally posted by Jannet

I can kick myself for not catching it sooner (you being upset rather than just mentioning something). I hope he gets his just reward - you should NOT have felt uncomfortable because of that jackass- and in your home no less. How horrible..what a jackass....

I'm not upset anymore, though I was really fuming a while ago.

I talked to a friend on MSN, and when I look back I just feel *amused*.

Oh well.

Amazing, women always joke that men cant do more than one thing at once; yet the electrician who has just been to fix my kitchen light managed to balance up a ladder,whilst dismanteling a tube light yet never once took his eyes off my chest :rolleyes:

In order for us to fully appreciate your situation I think we need a picture of your chest.

Satori