Mercy Falls limited

Metal_Warrior

Harder than Steel
Sep 19, 2004
Hello everyone

i just found out that there is a limited digipack version of Mercy falls... I was never aware of that since i never saw it in any store, online or not. Not even lion music mentions it in their web shop.
The case is that i need to have it. Could someone tell me where i could find a copy? I would be grateful :D

here it is

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mercy-Falls-Deluxe-Seventh-Wonder/dp/B001EMT7L6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1288536730&sr=1-2[/ame]

:)

...... I expected to see a different cover........

Well, officialy there is a different cover. The limited edition has a picture - on a cardboard over the actual cd - of the town BEFORE the storm. The booklet is the same but the limited edition contains 1 cd and 1 dvd.

ok, i received it today. I think however that someone should have warned me that the DVD is completely amateur work with only a few minutes of footage of little interest. There is footage from the recordings but it is dubbed with music from the CD. I don't think it was worth paying for the album again only to have the DVD... Maybe it would be OK if i had the choice to buy the limited DVD when mercy falls came out, but as i said in my first post, this version was nowhere to be seen. I sometimes buy again albums that i love if they have extra DVDs or bonus tracks, but with this album i don't think it was worth it.