Mercy Falls Limited Edition

Still awaiting my limited edition here in Australia...
Would anyone care to share what the contents of the DVD are? In studio footage of every bass solo on the album? :p

Regarding the ltd version:
Lion Music sold the last copy of that disc a couple of weeks ago. I have been told that some companies that sell CDs over the internet are not aware of this yet and still keep it listed and simply state that they are awaiting a shipment. This is in most cases not true.

This was indeed a very limited edition and that was the whole idea, I am however very upset that the ones who sell CDs don't keep track of such things. There is a possibility that there are still copies lying around somewhere at certain webshops or similar which placed the order from Lion early on, but no future orders can be made so if it is not in stock now, it probably won't be later either.

I am truly sorry for this situation but as I am sure you understand it is beyond my control.
I can only hope that none of you loose money over this. Please contact the place where you placed the order and have them make sure you are not waiting for something that will never show up. If that is the case -demand a full refund.

Thank you.

damn!! so there's no way now to get that ltd edition???:cry:
I really wanted It !!!:cry:

are there any privileges for beyond the sea people like me??:p

BTW, my regular edition is being shipped right now, so I'm expecting it anxiously
GL!

Actually I recieved the CDinzane order I made (yes today!!), I can ship it to you if you want dude. Just PM any info and I'll send er on over. I'm pretty positive it's the Limited edition too...

*walks away scratching head* "Ugh today?!?! Fucking idiots..."

what??? I couln't understand very well....

you ordered the album today and it arrieved today??:OMG:

what do you mean by shipping it to me??

BTW i checked the CDinzane site and it says this:

THE ULTIMATE LIMITED EDITION OCTOBER 2008 RELEASE WENT OUT OF PRINT WITHIN 1 WEEK FROM RELEASE DATE!!! THIS LIMITED EDITION SLIP-SLEEVE 2-DISC FINLAND IMPORT IS STILL IN STOCK HERE!!!

so, if i order it through that site, i can get the ltd edition???o_O

sorry i have so many questiions...:lol:

I can try to mail the limited edition to you if you want.

I pre-ordered it from them and it only came today. I wouldn't order from that site ifI were you.

maan, I was on my way to do it!!!why not???is not safe??:erk:
or is just because it has a lot of delay to arrive??I could wait if it's sure:saint:

and well I told a friend(who introduced me SW) and eh said he wanted it too, so, he told me to order 1 edition for him, so I was on my way to order 2 ltd editions, and I was just waiting for my aunt to call me and give me the credit card number and all that stuff.....

anyway, if there's no other way for me to get that ltd edition:cry:, I'd really appreciate if you could give me a hand with that thing, so....I'll wait your answer, and if is necessary we could try to arrange the mail thing.

thanks a lot in advance:saint:

I wouldn't call it 'unsafe', just don't expect your delivery any quicker than 5 weeks or so. I've noticed some other people having a less-then-satisfactory delivery time from them. So I'd say don't use CDinzane, not even as a last resort. :D

Today I orderd my regular copy at lion music. Maybe I´ll bump into the ltd edition somewhere.

For the next release you will have to issue at least another 1000 copies :):)

just got my copy yesterday, from Korruption(man thanks again!!!:worship: and again!!!:worship: and again!!:worship:)..it's just amazing, the case, the Lyrics(finally I have'em!!!9:headbang:)
eveything, is just perfect, I had a slilly giggle on my face when I saw it...and on my way home I checked it...is perfecct, thanks for this magnific album!!

I finally found one!! This weekend I was in Koln, Germany. I found a copy of the ltd edition in one of the Saturn stores:heh::heh::heh:

Later that day, I saw even another one at the Media Markt. So if anyone else is looking for one, go to Koln:):)