Mercy Falls Sp Ed. Question

sava_freak

Sep 21, 2004
I received my Sp. Ed. Mercy Falls from Lion Music yesterday and I have a question about the DVD!

How do you play it! Is it on Computer, a DVD player. And if so is it a Euro region formated DVD? Does that evne exsist anymore. IS there away around it. Did I miss Something. Did I have a blonde moment?

All I know is that I put it in 2 of my DVD players and The same message comes up, That it was not formated to play on this system, or something like that!

CAN ANYONE HELP????

If its a Euro Formated DVD, how can people in America see the bonus stuff. It borke my heart, I was so excited to see the bonus stuff!

Thanks

Alan

Demorest, GA USA

One was an Apex DVD player, the other was my PS2

BTW PS3 only player Blueray, if I am no mistaken Corrup, s it would have to have been your E-box

Hm -I'm sorry to hear that!

I can't accept that you guys over there are not supposed to be able to play it. That sounds way off to me...

I suggest you e-mail Lion Music or the vendor where you purchased it because again I am sorry, but I have no idea why it's not working for you.

If all else fails perhaps you could try to rip it to your PC or try it out on a friend's DVD-player that is "region-free".

Good luck and let's solve this one way or the other!

Nah PS3's play regular DVDs too. Sorry about the problem by the way, I'm sure there's a workaround for it somehow.

Thanks Andreas for your concern!

I got it from Lion Music! And thats what I was asking was it a region dvd format, or maybe it was jsut a problem on my end.

A

PROUD SPONSER AND AN ANNOYING SOB FOR SW TO PLAY ANYWHERE IN THE USA

Btw, 99% of all dvd players are region free. You just need to unlock the function using factory default codes. Search the net for your 'dvd player model + hack'. Press a few buttons on the remote, and voila.