Merry Christmas 2005 From Theocracy (MP3 Inside)!!!

Thanks that was great!
Have a Great Christmas, God Bless You Theocracy guys
Eagerly Anticipating your next album
Thanks
Anthony:headbang:

Very nice Matt. If you keep this up each year, maybe Theocracy can make us A Very Metal Christmas disc one day! :)

BTW, did you ever take vocal lessons at any point in your career? I'm curious, because I'm toying with the idea of taking some.

I'd say do it. It can only benefit...even if you only take a few lessons. I took opera for a little while. Learned some "rules" and then stopped going. it can get expensive. Really you must practice practice practice, just make sure not to practice singing wrong.

BTW....I thought spikes & leather was "gay apparel". lol

Haha, I love it! I love the humor in it too, it's much more fun than the other christmas songs. Thanks a ton Matt! You guys rock!

I love this song Matt.
Definitely your best christmas song so far IMO!
I usually hate christmas songs but this one is done very well, is funny and catchy and the ending (last 40 secs) is excellent.
Well done!!

Thanks Matt. I enjoyed that. I'm sure you guys had lots of fun recording it, too.

Cool great, sounds better now, the instruments and the singing is more distinguishable. And the bass is more audible. And I can even understand the lyrics a little bit.