Merry Christmas 2009 From Theocracy!

Well... to tell you the truth... i like some of their songs... blue orchid, and seven nation army... ichy thump is a little dumb... but i like it somewhat.

This thread turned from christmas wishes, to "white stripes sucks or not", i personally think that they indeed sucks, but, if someone likes them, its good, everyone its free to listen whatever they want...

anyway, for a more Christmas topic, why not everyone tell what they received and gived for presents :lol:

in my case, Santa Claus (my parents) gived to me, the team shirts of my favorite team manchester united, a hard disk of 320 gb, an usb of 4 gb, and a new bag for my bass,

my brother, gived me the remastered version of the still life cd of opeth :headbang:

my grandma, a pair of gloves

my girlfriend, speakers and a whoofer for my laptop, zune, tv, whatever with an audio signal

and i gived:

a wallet and shirts for may father

a collar for my mother

a cd and a DVd for my brother

a cup an dolls for my girlfriend

i also received a lot of blessings from God, it was a nice family reunion, and a really good dinner (lasagna, turkey, briscket, tamales....yummy)

Yeah, i know, you dont really have to go with this.....game??? but i think its better than tell somebody that a band he likes sucks :lol:

This thread turned from christmas wishes, to "white stripes sucks or not", i personally think that they indeed sucks, but, if someone likes them, its good, everyone its free to listen whatever they want...

anyway, for a more Christmas topic, why not everyone tell what they received and gived for presents :lol:

in my case, Santa Claus (my parents) gived to me, the team shirts of my favorite team manchester united, a hard disk of 320 gb, an usb of 4 gb, and a new bag for my bass,

my brother, gived me the remastered version of the still life cd of opeth :headbang:

my grandma, a pair of gloves

my girlfriend, speakers and a whoofer for my laptop, zune, tv, whatever with an audio signal

and i gived:

a wallet and shirts for may father

a collar for my mother

a cd and a DVd for my brother

a cup an dolls for my girlfriend

i also received a lot of blessings from God, it was a nice family reunion, and a really good dinner (lasagna, turkey, briscket, tamales....yummy)

Yeah, i know, you dont really have to go with this.....game??? but i think its better than tell somebody that a band he likes sucks :lol:

Cool. I got 2 CDs, some money, a twelve pack of soda, some money, and a gift card. :headbang::headbang: and a very blessed holiday. We watched the nativity (the newer one) we watch it every year. Also, lots of GOOD food.

Wow! I have been posting too much cuz I have more posts then all the band members. lol. All but Matt Smith that is.