Merry Christmas 2009 From Theocracy!

Now, oficially, Merry Christmas to all of you guys, i wish that all of you receive a lot of gifts, a really good dinner, and more importantly, a lot of blessings from God :headbang:

I got a new sig and I drew it!!! :p and I wrote the lil' thing. It's a part of a long poem lol.

May everyone have a merry christmas, and not forget the true meaning of the season

God bless

May everyone have a merry christmas, and not forget the true meaning of the season

God bless

YUP! Gotta keep our focus on it... and also, why he came... to die for us... (good friday, which is way later) :headbang:

oh dear God did you just put Theocracy, Symphony X and Harmony amongst the white stripes?
That sad band is below average modern crap.

oh dear God did you just put Theocracy, Symphony X and Harmony amongst the white stripes?
That sad band is below average modern crap.

No they are not.... listen to blue orchid. He has blues influence... its not metal.. YEAH... but he is talented. Dude that guy can play... i saw him do a solo and his fingers were bleeding.

White stripes are good... they do not suck... lol. Listen to these songs by them: Blue Orchid, and Seven Nation Army.

I also don´t like them very much, but i respect the guitar player for how he plays and what he does.
For every guitar player here who hasn´t seen it : See if you can get your hand on "It might get loud", a documentary about Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin, Jack White from the White Stripes and The Edge from U2. It´s such a great movie and brings three totally different guitar players together to talk about their guitar stuff and jam together.

A MUST SEE for every guitar freak !

I also don´t like them very much, but i respect the guitar player for how he plays and what he does.
For every guitar player here who hasn´t seen it : See if you can get your hand on "It might get loud", a documentary about Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin, Jack White from the White Stripes and The Edge from U2. It´s such a great movie and brings three totally different guitar players together to talk about their guitar stuff and jam together.

A MUST SEE for every guitar freak !

I saw it. Ant that's the reason why i like white stripes... come on... he can play good. go watch it guys... ok?:headbang: