Merry Christmas 2009 From Theocracy!

Thanks Matt! It rocks as always! With that said, is there anyway that we can download your MP3 Christmas tunes from somewhere? I'd be willing to pay to download them directly from the Theocracy website.

~Brian~

With that said, is there anyway that we can download your MP3 Christmas tunes from somewhere? I'd be willing to pay to download them directly from the Theocracy website.

I was going to ask the same thing..... We've got a four hour drive north on Christmas night to see the grandparents, and I'd love to have these on CD for the ride....

Hey Jon! Sir Exar and I would like to be able to download them onto our MP3 players though or burn them to a CDR. Is there any way we can do that. Like I said, I'm more than willing to pay for them, because they're that good!

Right click on the link, and select "save as....".

Got them all downloaded in under five minutes....

Thanks Jon!

Awesome rendition of, "O Come Emmanuel." One of the most beautiful songs, ever. My favorite Chirstmas song along with "Carol of the Bells". THANKS for posting! :)

Matt, Jon -

As always - awesome and much appreciated. Any chance recording a few more xmas songs and putting them plus all the other ones out a cd in the future? I'd definitely pick it up and I'm sure others on this list would as well. Tom