Merry Christmas 2009 From Theocracy!

Thanks guys! Glad everyone is digging it.

Awesome Matt!

Which amp/cab/pickup/mic setup used here? JVM?

-Joe

Yeah the rhythms were JVM and Krankenstein, Mesa Traditional 4x12, SM57 & MD421. EMG pickups.

Nice! Vocal chain???

Vocals were Blue Kiwi-->API-->Distressor.

Plz give us some info as to what gear and settings you used to record this. It sounds great. :) Did you use your Windsor for the guitars?

Windsor? Since I'm not sure what that is, I didn't use it as far as I know. :) I used my LTD Ninja V for the rhythms. Just let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks again guys, and Merry Christmas! :headbang:

well I even forced my office mate to listen to this and he did not die right away. Great song!!! Happy Solstice!

Thanks guys! Glad everyone is digging it.

Yeah the rhythms were JVM and Krankenstein, Mesa Traditional 4x12, SM57 & MD421. EMG pickups.

Vocals were Blue Kiwi-->API-->Distressor.

Windsor? Since I'm not sure what that is, I didn't use it as far as I know. :) I used my LTD Ninja V for the rhythms. Just let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks again guys, and Merry Christmas! :headbang:

I meant the Peavey Windsor guitar amp head. I thought you had one. My bad.

amazing!

not to be an idiot or anything.. but can someone upload all the other ones for me? or direct me to the others. i have 2008 aswell, but if there is more.. throw them this way!

First year on these forums and I've already heard a lot about those famous christmas song, and I must say: WOW:headbang:

Listened to the past years too and I can only say good job Matt and the whole crew!!!
Will definitely check in your band :worship:

Merry Christmas everyone :kickass: