Merry Christmas 2009 From Theocracy!

This one is for Val (reposted from my Facebook profile comment):

Just listened to it for the first time a few minutes ago. Not quite sure if it will replace "Rudolph vs. Frosty" as my favorite Christmas track from you guys, but it is a worthy addition to the Theocracy Christmas song canon. And you were right, those are some crazy solos! Very nicely done, my friend!

And this one is for Matt:

That was cutting it really (and I do mean REALLY) close, guys, but you pulled it off nicely! Thanks for another stellar Christmas track, Matt!

LOVE the song, Merry Christmas one! (Keep Christ in Christmas this season)

Jon haven't seen you in a while, WB :)

Sweetness. Adding that to my collection of Theocracy Christmas tune.

I put them in an order and pretend you guys released a Christmas EP ;)

I have them like this:
1. O Come Emmanuel
2. Angels From the Realms of Glory
3. Deck the Joy (To the Halls)
4. Rudolph vs Frosty
5. Little Drummer Boy
6. Christmas Medley

Sweetness. Adding that to my collection of Theocracy Christmas tune.

I put them in an order and pretend you guys released a Christmas EP ;)

I have them like this:
1. O Come Emmanuel
2. Angels From the Realms of Glory
3. Deck the Joy (To the Halls)
4. Rudolph vs Frosty
5. Little Drummer Boy
6. Christmas Medley

is it in order of awesomeness? Here's how mine would go then: :headbang::headbang:

1. O Come Emmanuel
2. Rudolf VS Frosty
3. Angels From The Realms of Glory
4. Christmas Medley
5. Little Drummer Boy
6. Deck The Joy (To The Halls)

oh I get ya. lol. didn't know you were talking about a CD order. Yeah you need to go back and forth and make it flow.

Matt - I've been following your stuff from way back on the AW4416 forum. I've always said to myself that your songwriting is incredible but there was something missing. The first 2 albums were great but they still reminded me of a garage band. After hearing this Christmas song with Val playing his leads, now you've become a professional band. As much as I like MOS, it was missing solos. You now have the complete package and I can't wait for the next release.

Matt - I've been following your stuff from way back on the AW4416 forum. I've always said to myself that your songwriting is incredible but there was something missing. The first 2 albums were great but they still reminded me of a garage band. After hearing this Christmas song with Val playing his leads, now you've become a professional band. As much as I like MOS, it was missing solos. You now have the complete package and I can't wait for the next release.

Thank you for the kind words. Merry Christmas!

Well... In my opinion they were always more than a garage band. THEY ALWAYS ROCKED! but now... WOW! THE RULE!!!! :headbang::headbang: Go val! :headbang::zombie: