Merry X-mass From SOB

Ha ha ha, I bindge drank for the last 4 or 5 days. Was bullshit that I didn't get to see my kid untill 4 pm, so I waited all freakin' day at home alone.
It was worth it in the end, because I had a great time with her and Layla and the family. Got lots of clothes and some boots and a few gift cards.

as dan can tell you, we drive around with useless small kitchen appliances after the holidays. this time, we spread word that due to a lack of time/money, we weren't doing gifts. so the only thing to unload is this friggin ice bucket! wooohooo.

but yeah i got random gift cards, don't break the ice as the spiteful "if you really loved us you wouldnt cancel christmas" gift, a peewee's playhouse video, toiletries, money, and a nintendo ds with a few games.

my gift to me was this rather spiffy phone so i could keep in touch with the few friends i have left. oh and of course my new girlfriend.

I got a Leatherman, some blacksmithing books, and an Icelandic rune ring. And a couple of other things... now the question is how to haul it all back to Kansas. :)

Your new ring sounds pretty killer man, you'll have to show it to us when you swing by for beers sometime when you get here, and have a safe trip if you havent already made it out here.

Hope y'all had a good xmas!

And happy new year to everyone!

I got some x-files/prison break box sets to enternain myself with ^_^

Hope all wqas good for you too lad! X-files is one of the best tv shows ever, I have seen just about every episode by now.

I just got season 9 for 20 bucks woo hoo, they usually go for 100 bucks!

Not the best season though, I must admit.

as dan can tell you, we drive around with useless small kitchen appliances after the holidays. this time, we spread word that due to a lack of time/money, we weren't doing gifts. so the only thing to unload is this friggin ice bucket! wooohooo.

but yeah i got random gift cards, don't break the ice as the spiteful "if you really loved us you wouldnt cancel christmas" gift, a peewee's playhouse video, toiletries, money, and a nintendo ds with a few games.

my gift to me was this rather spiffy phone so i could keep in touch with the few friends i have left. oh and of course my new girlfriend.

New G/F? What happend man? Jesus, everyone is breaking up!

Yeah it's been a long fucked up holiday.

And Happy New Year to all!