Messing with Guitar Rig 4 and SD 2.0 for the first time

This whole EQ thing is blown out of proportion. I used no more than 1.5 db around 5-6k and 10-12k on the stereo out. Sound was where I wanted it for the most part. Just gave the whole thing a little edge is all.

Yeah but did you use any eq BEFORE the stereo out? It doesn't matter what you did, but more WHEN you did it. Do you have any eq on the guitar tracks themselves or did you just slap one right on the master and call it a day?

The sound could have been where you wanted it but sometimes you still have to notch things out so that they fit well together.

Yeah but did you use any eq BEFORE the stereo out? It doesn't matter what you did, but more WHEN you did it. Do you have any eq on the guitar tracks themselves or did you just slap one right on the master and call it a day?

The sound could have been where you wanted it but sometimes you still have to notch things out so that they fit well together.

There are cuts and boosts on every guitar track and drum track. After the mix was done, it was a tad dull compared to the original so I brightened it up with a EQ on the stereo with a touch here and there.