Metal 2017

I grabbed this cd now that Metal Blade reissued it. Avoided the original presses because of a bunch of horror stories from the label, including sending a box full of kitchen trash along with a record. It's funny how quickly the underground turned on them after that. They're interesting but I havent actually listened to the cd in full yet.

Haha yeah I read about that, looks like some people never got their orders either, assholes.
I heavent really listened to the whole album either, some soungs sound pretty cool, but honestly, if it wasnt for the image I wouldnt go see them, im such a poser.
I saw MGLA in the same venue and they had the worst sound I have heard, hands down, couldnt hear shit, a real snoozefest of a show too. I hope Batushka has better soundtechs.

I think I prefer shorter shows actually, when I saw Slayer it felt so fucking insanely long and as much as they are legends it was brutal for me, however when I saw Obituary they played a smaller venue and did about an hour. It was perfect.

Last edited:

tenor (8).gif
coming-arnold-schwarzenegger-pumped-excited-gif-5206090

Last edited: