Metal 2018

"It's with not inconsiderable disappointment that our album will not be released today as we had planned.

The incompetence, disinterest and despicable attitude of the original engineer has presented us with a vast amount of problems to fix, and we are still struggling to make sense of his utter shite. As he was fired from engineering, 5 days into the recording after fucking up all the drums, and three quarters of the guitars I am close to scrapping the whole thing after facing months of dealing with his, and someone else who'll remain nameless for now and their bullshit.

I can only say that you live and learn by your mistakes, it's actually 80% finished and mixed, but there are some massive hurdles sonically to overcome still, myself and Andy will make a decision tonight where we go from here and what we are going to do. It's only by the skill and professionalism of Andy's elder brother Richard, our mix engineer, that we got this far.

If you think you're disappointed, it's not as disappointed as me. I've refrained from finger pointing and punching someone very hard, repeatedly, in the face, but there you go. There's a first time for everything. And a last."

lol rip new solstice

"It's with not inconsiderable disappointment that our album will not be released today as we had planned.

The incompetence, disinterest and despicable attitude of the original engineer has presented us with a vast amount of problems to fix, and we are still struggling to make sense of his utter shite. As he was fired from engineering, 5 days into the recording after fucking up all the drums, and three quarters of the guitars I am close to scrapping the whole thing after facing months of dealing with his, and someone else who'll remain nameless for now and their bullshit.

I can only say that you live and learn by your mistakes, it's actually 80% finished and mixed, but there are some massive hurdles sonically to overcome still, myself and Andy will make a decision tonight where we go from here and what we are going to do. It's only by the skill and professionalism of Andy's elder brother Richard, our mix engineer, that we got this far.

If you think you're disappointed, it's not as disappointed as me. I've refrained from finger pointing and punching someone very hard, repeatedly, in the face, but there you go. There's a first time for everything. And a last."

lol rip new solstice

They posted this on Facebook:

27368659_10155458992354071_6581157115978634210_o.jpg

Hopefully Megadeth re-records their old albums on ipods, metal music is lacking quality metal music.

Not sure how reliable the source is but Atrophy are reportedly releasing a new album this year.

Alrighty then...

27858267_1743777602311381_555737789467111673_n.jpg