Metal 2020

i
nBxtuha.png

If Grievous manages to own Tech a couple of more times before the year is out he'll most certainly be in the running to pick up a late Jimmy.

Reactions: Slammed
implying that he owned me in any way indicates that you are just as slow in the head as he is, trannychaser. i basically demolished the poor bastard.
Tech may very well pick up another Jimmy here for most easily trolled poster. He's had a cracking 2019.

Not bad, but you missed a chance to use his actual face. It's around here somewhere if you know where to look.

It's absolutely spot on mate. You & Tech are realisations of Jerry & Elaine, where it's implied throughout that you used to be in a sexual relationship but now you're just friends. The only problem is both of you are rather ho-hum when in comes to comedy, so it's hard to figure out which of you is the comedian & which is the sassy femme-fatale.

It's absolutely spot on mate. You & Tech are realisations of Jerry & Elaine, where it's implied throughout that you used to be in a sexual relationship but now you're just friends. The only problem is both of you are rather ho-hum when in comes to comedy, so it's hard to figure out which of you is the comedian & which is the sassy femme-fatale.

Did you just imply Elaine is a femme fatale?

.....what? :lol: