Metal Alliance tour 2013!

They'll be eaten alive online. Especially since it's advertised as playing all of ATL. The reunion wasn't. Not to mention Scott & Jon have been tweeting about Imitation.

When they did it for all of the one-off dates for the Rob Zombie tour, it was advertised as "ATL in its entirety". That's why I skipped my local show and drove 5 hours to a different city. Granted, the whole tour wasn't billed that way, but those 5-6 shows definitely were.

Anyway, sounds like you guys have some good info that it'll be done in full this time. I hope you're right.

Either way, I get to hear One World, so I will be happy!

When they did it for all of the one-off dates for the Rob Zombie tour, it was advertised as "ATL in its entirety". That's why I skipped my local show and drove 5 hours to a different city. Granted, the whole tour wasn't billed that way, but those 5-6 shows definitely were.

Anyway, sounds like you guys have some good info that it'll be done in full this time. I hope you're right.

Either way, I get to hear One World, so I will be happy!

Scott rehearsing One World for the Metal Alliance Tour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent on both counts (the One World video and the Charlie interview). Thanks, guys!

I'm really looking forward to this. 13 days until they hit my town.

Setlist according to setlist.fm:
Worship
Among The Living
Caught In A Mosh
I Am The Law
N.F.L.
Skeleton In The Closet
In The End
Deathrider
T.N.T.
March Of The S.O.D.
I'm Alive
Indians
One World
A.D.I./Horror Of It All
Imitation Of Life
---
I'm The Man
Antisocial

I'm glad I got to see them perform Earth on hell ( one of my faves on the LP). I have a feeling it's been dropped from the setlist for a good while now if not forever.

Yes.

They said they're done with the WM cycle, and will start on the new album.

*crosses fingers*

Anyone know what time Anthrax comes out? I have tix to Detroit but have to work - so I'm going to be HUSTLING to get there! Don't want to miss anything....

Some festivals in Europe and that's it

Yeah Scotts got his spoke word thing in the UK in May then they are playing Bloodstock in August and that's about it save for a couple of festivals in Europe (I think).

No significant tour of Europe planned it would seem. 2013 may be a year without Anthrax live!

Yeah Scotts got his spoke word thing in the UK in May then they are playing Bloodstock in August and that's about it save for a couple of festivals in Europe (I think).

No significant tour of Europe planned it would seem. 2013 may be a year without Anthrax live!

The "couple festivals" has turned into more of a full month Europe tour - first Euro gig right now is Bucharest on July 24, and the last is Rockfest on August 18. But still, it does seem like they'll be off the road for a bit after that.