Metal Alliance tour 2013!

Second New York show added, on sale now. Just incase anyone didn't hear :)

Gonna go to both, and with the bassist from Belladonna. Should be a fun weekend!

You should get to have an awesome time backstage then
Negative, apparently the backstage passes all get used on big names in the major cities. We're gonna have lunch with Joey (Maybe more of the guys?) the day of the second show though, so that'll have to do! ;)

I may go to this just to heckle and yell out Dan Spitz after every song
No band deserves to put of with that kind of shit. If that's the only reason you'd go, save your $30.

Yes definitely, when I saw them on Mayhem they played Fight 'Em and classics...not really promoting your best record ever when you're not playing anything off of it. I hope they do even though they're doing Among in full, at least I'm Alive should be in there I mean damn it's the grammy song lol.

From WM they should play

Fight em
Im Alive
The Devil you Know
In the End
The Giant

From WM they should play
Fight em
Im Alive
The Devil you Know
In the End
The Giant
I hope they play I'm Alive but seriously too many bands for this many songs. First they are playing Among the Living in entirety. So after Got the Time and Antisocial will be time to leave. There is a full load of bands and this isn't a full day concert.

It's not true, Anthrax will not play ATL in it's entirety.

Charlie told me last year before the BIG4 show he will never play part of some song off ATL, forget the name of the song...darn

Take your word over a press release & advertisement about the tour involving ATL in it's entirety?