Metal archives down...

It's a massive database of thousands of bands, providing band info, as well as their discography, reviews, and links to related websites.

looks like people are having M-A withdraw
......................................................................................................
......................................................................................................

i'm freakin out man o_O

MorbidAngelKicksAss is very, very annoying, but I can think of a handful of people here who exceed him.

Edgecrusher said:
looks like people are having M-A withdraw

i'm freakin out man o_O
I sure am. But I really miss the site itself more than I miss the message board.