Metal-Archives: Non-metal exclusion system; what are your thoughts?

What's the link to the page? The one I tried to view didn't contain any arguments on whether or not they're "metal."

I'm curious as well because I have two squabbling friends arguing about the same thing lol.

http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=285943

The "debate" (that's putting it generously, arguing with the OP is like arguing with a brick wall, except with a brick wall you'd actually see results... just ignore the fact that the OP is an utter retard) begins on page 4.

What's hard to understand? Non-metal side projects are just that. Not metal at all. Defeats the entire idea of keeping non-metal acts off of MA to start with.

They're metal related though.

http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=285943

The "debate" (that's putting it generously, arguing with the OP is like arguing with a brick wall, except with a brick wall you'd actually see results... just ignore the fact that the OP is an utter retard) begins on page 4.

They're metal related though.

I'm not exactly sure what kind of forum that is but I barely made it through the first post of that thread. I know you said it begins on page 4 but gah...It really seems like the majority of users there just got into music within the last year or two. I think you're honestly wasting your time arguing with that guy. :erk:

What god-awful taste. I'm tempted to troll the shit out of that forum.

mtgsalvation is a hard place to troll. The rules are strict, you'll get banned fairly quickly and they'll keep banning any accounts they expect to be you, even if you havent posted with them.

Wow...

"Burzum? Really? They could record an entire album consisting of the cries of cats being eviscerated live and it would both sound better and be less objectionable than what they usually do."

"I doubt that you could name even one metal band from this century that is better than avenged sevenfold. They're currently the best in the world at what they do."

"I really hope you're joking. The only good bands on that list are slayer and children of bodom, and they still don't have anything on the depth of A7X. I listened to a bunch of garbage from all those bands. Its a bunch of noise, that's what that is..."

That pervy guy is really an ignorant close-minded asshole. He claims to be a musician and knows what is good music and what is garbage.

What god-awful taste. I'm tempted to troll the shit out of that forum.

Do it. You'd be amazing.

mtgsalvation is a hard place to troll. The rules are strict, you'll get banned fairly quickly and they'll keep banning any accounts they expect to be you, even if you havent posted with them.

So? It's a shithole, who cares?

That pervy guy is really an ignorant close-minded asshole. He claims to be a musician and knows what is good music and what is garbage.

profilepic52846_2.gif

The "musician", in all his glory.

How emotionally and mentally immature do you need to be to feel the need to "troll" a forum? This includes all of those ANUS posters.