Metal books

slightly OT: I just finished a book called 'SHOCK ROCK' it's a book of horror short stories all involving r-n-r released in 1992. It has a great forward by Alice Cooper and stories from Stephen King, Graham Masterson, F. Paul Wilson, Ray Bradbury and more. Small book, short stories, great stuff!

There is a book out there that I want even though I believe it's historical
fiction but it covers the Scandanavian Black Metal scene and it's
called "Lords Of Chaos: The Bloody Rise Of The Satanic Metal Underground"
I've heard it's a good read.

I already mentioned it KMADD... scroll up lol ... I'm a BM fan so thats why i bought that one.. it's not a historical fiction book... everything in the book is non fiction with the exception of Norwegian/Scandinavian folklore...

kittybeast said:
slightly OT: I just finished a book called 'SHOCK ROCK' it's a book of horror short stories all involving r-n-r released in 1992. It has a great forward by Alice Cooper and stories from Stephen King, Graham Masterson, F. Paul Wilson, Ray Bradbury and more. Small book, short stories, great stuff!

Yes. I have readed that too.
It was awsom:kickass:

Now I starded reading Hammer of gods:story of Led zeppelin

I have read "The encyclopedia of heavy Metal", " "bang your head" and "Sound of the Beast". I found Sound of the beast to be a great read from beggining to end. I read Bang your head after that book and was dissapointed in it. The encyclopedia is a great pick up and flip through book if you don't feel like sitting down for long read. Sound of the Beast gets ny highest recomendation. Plus, Ian Christe hosts some Metal shows on sirius radio and he's a pretty cool and very knowledable dude. :headbang: