Metal Campers just goto Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see Sear Bliss, Negura Bunget, Haggard, and Arkona.

That right there is 4 bands that you can't see by driving to Sunset Blvd on a Friday night. I really feel like kicking Metalcamp's promoter in the fucking testicackles.

Who's seriously up for this shit?! It's a little over 5 months away. Is that enough for everyone to book their shit and get a fire lit under their arses?!?

Holy fuck. The airline tickets are a mere $700 shekels round fucking trip! Not only is this festival superior to American Pie presents Band Camp, but it's also easier on the wallet.

Metal Camp 2009, Ragnarok 2008, Come the fuck on my metal brethren! Charge in to the fucking Fire!!! Mike, this fest is good enough to lose a job over. All I have to lose is the camaraderie that I have built with a bunch of negars.

Raise your fucking horns and march to expedia.com

banner.gif

:kickass:

that's fucking sig worthy

Lichtenfels, Germany is where it is at.

Looking at past lineups, I'm thinking this is a reputable fest.

Aaskereia, Angantyr, Black Messiah, Cruachan, Eluveitie, Fjoergyn, Gernotshagen, Heidevolk, Hel, Helfahrt, Helheim, Kampfar, Koldbrann, Kromlek, Månegarm, Minas Morgul, Moonsorrow, Pagan Reign, Riger, Sycronomica, Týr, Urgehal, Vreid, Wolfchant, Taake

Creature, Equilibrium, Fallen Yggdrasil, Gernotshagen, Helheim, Korpiklaani, Menhir, Moonsorrow, Nomans Land, Odroerir, Orlog, Primordial, Riger, Skyforger, Thrudvangar, Turisas, XIV Dark Centuries, Varg, Black Messiah , Sycronomica

Status
Not open for further replies.