Metal Campers just goto Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lichtenfels, Germany is where it is at.

Looking at past lineups, I'm thinking this is a reputable fest.

Aaskereia, Angantyr, Black Messiah, Cruachan, Eluveitie, Fjoergyn, Gernotshagen, Heidevolk, Hel, Helfahrt, Helheim, Kampfar, Koldbrann, Kromlek, Månegarm, Minas Morgul, Moonsorrow, Pagan Reign, Riger, Sycronomica, Týr, Urgehal, Vreid, Wolfchant, Taake

Creature, Equilibrium, Fallen Yggdrasil, Gernotshagen, Helheim, Korpiklaani, Menhir, Moonsorrow, Nomans Land, Odroerir, Orlog, Primordial, Riger, Skyforger, Thrudvangar, Turisas, XIV Dark Centuries, Varg, Black Messiah , Sycronomica

It's like HC on steroids!

There's many bands to go yet for this year but they're off to a good start with Negura Bunget. I'd be very surrised if Primordial weren't asked to play again this year.

Oh fuck me, I'm getting all moist thinking about this fest. There's a bunch of bands yet to be listed and I'm sure some are gonna be pretty high caliber.

I want to go to this. I'm sure I'll have the money I just need to find out about vacation time

Oh fuck me, I'm getting all moist thinking about this fest. There's a bunch of bands yet to be listed and I'm sure some are gonna be pretty high caliber.

I want to go to this. I'm sure I'll have the money I just need to find out about vacation time

Call off sick if need be. You can't get fired for having the flu.

Edit - $831 for a Direct flight in to Frankfurt. Not bad!!!

Seeing the prices of everyones journeys so far, I say lets do this.

2 days drunk in a small german city, watching Negura and Agalloch do their thing? Can't think of a better setting for a board party.

Call off sick if need be. You can't get fired for having the flu.

Wtf happened to your aim connection mate.

I'm thinking flying in to Berlin is the way to go. Hamburg is 200 bucks more, plus it would be nice to check out the city. Let me peruse the Frankfurt flights brb.

I'd like to have vacation time as well to spend a few extra times traveling around, ya feel me, nigz?

AIM = logged off cuz i was talking to myself

They posted a myspace bulletin today announcing it.

Agalloch will finally release “The White EP” through Vendlus Records in early 2008. It is the follow-up to 2004’s “The Grey EP” and completes a dichotomy of releases for the label. “The White EP” contains seven dark folk and ambient works written and recorded over the past 3 years.

“The White EP” tracklisting:
1. The Isle Of Summer
2. Birch Black
3. Hollow Stone
4. Pantheist
5. Birch White
6. Sowilo Rune
7. Summerisle Reprise

Also, the band has two European gigs confirmed for next year. We will be playing the 5th edition of the annual Ragnarök Festival in Germany alongside Negura Bunget, Skyforger, Menhir, Haggard, Sear Bliss, Unleashed, and several others. This will be followed by a headlining gig in Belgium with Mourning Beloveth (UK) and In Age And Sadness (Hol). Of course, a couple gigs in our native Pacific Northwest will be played before we head off to Europe. More info regarding that will be forthcoming.

2008 live dates:
March - TBA – Portland, OR - TBA
March - TBA – Seattle, WA – TBA
March 28th – Lichtenfels, Germany - Stadthalle
March 29th – Vosselaar, Belgium - Biebob

Finally, we have parted ways with Chris Greene as our live drummer. His replacement is Aesop Dekkar from Ludicra.

unreal.

Agalloch & Negura Bunget.

well by all scientific & non-scientific logic, if the remaining bands stay at this A-grade caliber, this is going to shit all over Wacken already. In fact, if they do get Primordial, the contest is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.