Metal Campers just goto Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan to stay a minimum of a week. Let's tear up the plains of Europe! I'm game to split a hotel with 12 people. Fuck, let's make this as cheap as possible aye?

I emailed the promoter in regards to ticket information.

:danceboy:

I plan to stay a minimum of a week. Let's tear up the plains of Europe! I'm game to split a hotel with 12 people. Fuck, let's make this as cheap as possible aye?

I emailed the promoter in regards to ticket information.

:danceboy:

Excellent. Fuck, I wouldn't mind staying as long as others are staying around. Haven't been to Germany and have wanted to check out the scenes (AKA get really drunk and puke on some monuments).

I would like to check out some neighboring countries as well.

How easy is it for an American to make his way through these pagan lands? Do I need to learn a couple hundred words of German to make things easier on myself?

How easy is it for an American to make his way through these pagan lands? Do I need to learn a couple hundred words of German to make things easier on myself?

Learning phrases, such as "Do you speak english", "Which way is (____)" ect would be extremely useful. Alot of people speak english, but I don't think its something that you can really count on. The number of english speaking people shrinks the further east you go.

On a side note, I hear the Czech republic can get fucking crazy.

I'd love to take a quick swim through europe... I'm gonna do my booking of flights in January most likely, so plenty of time to plan.

Denmark, The Netherlands, and the Belgium are all doable.

If you do not have a family to take care, there is no excuse to miss this fest. This festival is worthy of quitting your place of employment.

Eric, I'm doing my bookings in Jan as well. But rest assured that I'll be buying the fest ticket the day it goes on sale!

I had a killer time training thru czech republic, germany, and holland this past July when I came over for a fest in the czech republic.

66 Euros a night at City Hotel Garni Lichtenfels

The centrally located City Hotel with optimal transport connexions, located right next to the central station Lichtenfels, was 1994 rebuilded from a historic station building into a modern bed and breakfast hotel. Pets are welcome!

That was the hotel I was looking into. It is right at the trainstation and about a 15 minute walk from the fest location.:headbang:

Svartsot - were mentioned, haven't heard... could be cool
Skyforger - don't remember, but I think they were ok
Negura Bunget - my pals bunghole kickassery
Unleashed - not a clue
Menhir - head they're ok?
Agalloch - :headbang:
Helrunar - :headbang:
Primordial - *boner*

EVERYBODY STOP AND LET ME CATCH UP.

Wait...

Are we saying that this festival has:

Agalloch
Negura Bunget
Primordial
Helrunar

OK, so that right there is 50% of my dream line up for HC3.

Add in Sear Bliss (and I've only heard their latest album of together-we-power-glory) and this really needs to be sorted out.

Plus Menhir, Skyforger...and a whole bunch of others....

oh my goodness gracious me.

Status
Not open for further replies.