Metal Fight

I'm talking about COMBAT !! my money is on rudess as he has that big fat kurzweil to just hit janne with while he has a tiny dx7 so he would like be wtf

then alexi vs micheal amott umm i'm going for alexi as the rr1 is somewhat of a sharp bastard, and alexi could also bring along the power of henkka but micheal would just have angela gossow and she would just get kicked in the head by henkka so its over

spellbound-by-the-bodom said:
I'm talking about COMBAT !! my money is on rudess as he has that big fat kurzweil to just hit janne with while he has a tiny dx7 so he would like be wtf

then alexi vs micheal amott umm i'm going for alexi as the rr1 is somewhat of a sharp bastard, and alexi could also bring along the power of henkka but micheal would just have angela gossow and she would just get kicked in the head by henkka so its over

Alexis playing to me is much more creative and inspiring than Amotts boring stuff

Keep in mind that if they're dragging bass players into this, then Michael could make Sharlee join. He's three heads taller than Alexi!

well, keeping on the Rudess matter....

he is a cartoon super-villain for god's sake!

jordan_red_index.jpg

:lol:

if he starts to get beaten, he just have to call his minions!

Ok this is inspired by the predator thread who would kick the shit out of whom

alexi laiho vs michael amott

janne warman vs jordan rudess
Or the better question is:

Alexi vs Petrucci

or

Janne vs Derek Sherinian.

Sherinian > Ruddess.

But, I feel an angry mob coming.......and I'm sorry Alexi and Janne (and everyone else), I would choose any Dream Theater member over any CoB member. Maybe it's because I have been listening to Dream Theater for eleven years and CoB only for three......who knows.