metal fucking -core -core -core

music is subjective. if you like any real hardcore this should appeal to you. i didnt even like it on my first listen a few months ago but i like it now.

unless you're on dialup you have no reason to not download it and justify shitcalling, because yousendit is fast

Teh Grimarse said:
king diamond is a ridiculous old faggot. he's the heavy music equivalent of broadway showtunes.

listen to something with soul you lame fucks.

Please die, -core sucking fag. :kickass:

I'm an open-minded person but I've already gave listen to numerous metalcore bands and I've strongly hated each one of them. I don't need to listen to every single metalcore band to know I dislike metalcore. To be honest, I think metalcore is worse than nu-metal. And I hate the "screamo" type vocals and pussy image of most metalcore bands - the majority of them don't look much older than a bunch of 10th graders.

*Anyways, I listened to a song sample via Amazon.com and to not surprise, I didn't like it one bit.

VampyrRose said:
I'm an open-minded person but I've already gave listen to numerous metalcore bands and I've strongly hated each one of them. I don't need to listen to every single metalcore band to know I dislike metalcore. To be honest, I think metalcore is worse than nu-metal. And I hate the "screamo" type vocals and pussy image of most metalcore bands - the majority of them don't look much older than a bunch of 10th graders.

*Anyways, I listened to a song sample via Amazon.com and to not surprise, I didn't like it one bit.
:Spin:

A picture of a metalcore band..

info2.jpg

:lol:

Eh.
It's not very typical of any other metalcore I've heard except for the lyrics. The drums don't sound plastic and the vocals aren't typical midrange screams of metalcore but rather the typical monotone aggressive deathish grunt of hardcore. It's pretty much hardcore breakdowns fixed between actual metal riffs. If you don't like hardcore then don't bother with it, however keep in mind that if you're going to judge it without listening that it's certainly not something I could see being popular in todays metalcore seen*. 4am rant btw.

*edit: scene; yay latenights

Banned said:
Eh.
It's not very typical of any other metalcore I've heard except for the lyrics. The drums don't sound plastic and the vocals aren't typical midrange screams of metalcore but rather the typical monotone aggressive deathish grunt of hardcore. It's pretty much hardcore breakdowns fixed between actual metal riffs. If you don't like hardcore then don't bother with it, however keep in mind that if you're going to judge it without listening that it's certainly not something I could see being popular in todays metalcore seen. 4am rant btw.

BREAKDOWNS ARE GAY.

ESPECIALLY when used by shitty bands like Dying Fetus who are simply god awful.