metal fucking -core -core -core

im really not one for aggressive music like this any more but it is definitely not bad and this is coming from someone who has truest of the true taste in metal :I

certainly a far cry from the pop-metalcore thats so popular in the mainstream now anyway

yeah rilo kiley is fuckin hot shit, though my current fav band is SAVES THE DAY, Through Being Cool and Stay What You Are are excellent melodic hardcore/pop punk albums :headbang::headbang:

Teh Grimarse said:
download the fucking shit you big momo hoochie jota.

THEN tell me how much i suck.

I heard this fucking band when they god damn came out, now shut up.

Teh Grimarse said:
see, i figure most people won't like it just because they have convinced themselves that liking a metalcore band automatically makes them a homosexual, and the ones that don't immediately hate it will eventually reject it later for the same reasons, but if just one idiotic fucking metal fanboy actually listens and learns, my mission has been accomplished.
I don't like it cause it sucks, is this so hard to understand?

grimace and vvvvv and polarity and rilo kiley are all pretty cool so i'll download this and listen to it

i don't really like breakdowns though

ive avoided them because theyre so fucking scene trendy and i think i heard a song by them on lastfm radio and i didnt like it much but ok :I

hmm i didn't even know they were trendy, normally i try to avoid that type of thing. that's what i get for listening to music i find out about on the internet :$