Metal music and PC/consoles games

agoracy

The eraser
Oct 26, 2007
Romania
Hm.. maybe I shouldn't open this thread right here, but I was playing Diablo II LOD and Kalmah seems the perfect soundtrack for this game...

I am curious what kind of music do you like to listen when you are playing ( right, only if you are a gamer), because we all know that game soundtracks become too boring at one point

Sorry for this stupid thread but I'm just bored and I want to see other people's opinion :err:

Not so bad thread in my opinion. I play car games (mostly need for speed) and some first person games. And best music is all fast music. Megadeth Rust in peace is maybe my favorite music for now but all Kalmah, Emperor, Stone and other various fast metal is perfect!

hey agoracy, i play LoD too, USA East non-ladder - i also play all the valve games and all that crap, lately Team fortress 2

adn Kalmah is the perfect music for LoD

For Diablo, I think the soundtrack alone is pretty good, but ambient black metal, definitely. For FPS' like F.E.A.R. and Doom 3, good groove/death/thrash metal works pretty well. I also used to play Oblivion to Dragonforce and other power metal. For driving games, fuckin' thrash, dude. Definitely good, ballsy thrash.

Rpg's are boring after a while, i prefer fps, tps, racing games, etc. Something fast and heavy would be damn good.
Cowboys From hell! \m/
R.I.P. Darrell

Back in the days when i played alot of Driver Parallel Lines i used to play all kind of music...from Ac/Dc to Kalmah...pretty much anything goes...and driving games + power metal = ownage!!!

I listened to stuff like Emperor, Borknagar, Limbonic Art, Satyricon, Dimmu Borgir when I was playing Diablo 2.

i typically only play games where sound is a NECESSITY (like command and conquer [which the new one: Tiberium Wars is AWESOME] and then the new F.E.A.R. game [again, good game imo] and then of course the classic [both good games too] Half-life 1 & 2

so it's usually when i need a break from my music that i play games.

meh.. I just saw an interview with corpsegrinder from canibal corpse.. I am wander what the hell he's listening while playing WoW (world of warcraft)

I am not sure if I can post a link over here but this is waaay up too much funny.. just look at this!

Last edited by a moderator: