Metal on the Harbour!

Celestial-Todd

The Incredible Bulk
Aug 29, 2002
Western Sydney
www.myspace.com
Hey all,

As you may already know, there is a metal boat cruise happening on August 9th. Well what you may not know is that there has know been a 4th band added to the line up.....

INFERNAL METHOD! :kickass:

This will be Infernal's first Sydney show in months and they first with new guitarist Jamie (ex Dimmu Borgir). Straight after the cruise they will be heading down to Canberra for a show with Dungeon, but back to the cruise...

The line up is now;

Sindablok (ACT)
Descend
Apolyom
Infernal Method

Boat departs from the Pyrmont Wharf at exactly 11:30 and returns at 4:30

Tickets are $20 and they can be bought by contacting Stigmata at clubstigmata@hotmail.com or by contacting myself here.

Hope to see you all out there!

Todd
\m/ Apolyom \m/

Uh, Todd. Is Infernal Method 100% confirmed and all, because you do know that they are playing in Canberra with Dungeon that same night?
And no. This ain't The Pimp's attempt to spam a gig (which is on at the RockApe, Canberra on the 9th of August -Dungeon, Infernal Method, Psychrist, Shatterwrath & Demonikus, $15 at the door).
I's just need to know this as it may affect loading, set and playing times.
And also, have ya'll talked to the Stigmata Boys about setting up a bus to Canberra after the Boat Cruise. i's dropped them an e-mail but it may help if someone has actually talked to them about the idea.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

The cruise ends at 4, so at the very latest they'll be leaving Sydney around 5. That still gives em plenty of time to get down to Canberra for your gig Ewan! :D

And a bunch of us may be making our way down as well, not totally sure yet!