Metal on the Harbour!

Descend-Lunchbox said:
k. was that the one where we played for an hour and a half?

:headbang:

:lol: yep that was the one, do it again next time. Playing an extra set of all cover songs is somethign more bands should do. Play some Testament to if you don't mind. Buying me beer is also recomended :)

meh, who cares really! I still want free KFC! :p :lol:

Although I do remember Shayne getting up to sing Seasons in the Abyss cause Darryl couldn't remember who the lyrics went. Shayne forgot what came after the first chorus! :lol:

Koichi said:
:lol: yep that was the one, do it again next time. Playing an extra set of all cover songs is somethign more bands should do. Play some Testament to if you don't mind. Buying me beer is also recomended :)

no problems. we had a fuckin blast. pete our drummer looked at me after playing our normal set and looked dead. after that i could hear him huffing out of breath between each of the extra songs. you nearly killed him, he didn't have the energy to stand up and leave.

working on the testament already :headbang:

Koichi said:
And todd, You guys didn't play Mandatory Suicide, Descend did with your singer on vocals.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i would just like to say that most of those songs we played we do not rehearse. the four horseman was the one where we had no idea what we were doing. we just kept going. completely ignoring the slow part, on purpose of course.

didn't apolyom do desperate cry that night?
i remember now that when you guys played there two weeks before you played mandatory with aaron (descend) singing.

Todd said:
Oh and Morbid's rather comical take on the solo from Mandatory! Looked at Shayne, shrugged his shoulders and just made something up! :lol:

that's what he does with all of his solos :D