Metal shirts in public.

the only thing thats happened to me was one day, about 3 years ago, while riding home on the T (everyone outside Boston knows it as the subway) some guy saw the Opeth cd case i had in my bag, he proceeded to talk to me about metal for 15-20 min until our stop arrived. he was cool shit.....like 40....but cool shit nonetheless

Heh heh, I wore my Cannibal Corpse tour shirt from the Wretched Spawn tour that I got last Thursday to school... suffice to say, I was promptly removed from the campus and told to never wear it again. I'll wear it again next week jsut to be a prick

what country and school is this? see thats the great thing about going from a private highschool to a public college. by law i have the freedom to wear whatever i want now and nobody can do shit about it. they can complain, but they cant do shit

It happened to me twice, once I was wearing a Death shirt roaming around a CD store, and this guy comes up to me and starts talking to me about music. It was the first time ever I had met someone I didn't introduce to metal that was into metal.

And then the next day i was sitting on a bench and I was wearing my Burzum Filosofem shirt and this guy gave me a weird look and started walking toward me and goes "does your shirt say what I think it does?" so then we started talking about music, mostly Empyrium (don't know how we got from Burzum to Empyrium heh).

Both were at disney world of all places haha.

I had some dude compliment me for my Extreme Noise Terror shirt at a gas station once, and when I was driving home from the Maiden shows last month another guy at a different gas station complimented me on the Maiden shirt I was wearing. The shirt that gets me the most compliments is definitely my Voivod 'War and Pain' tour shirt, but I hardly wear that one anymore, because it's too small and I'm afraid I'll fuck it up somehow. Oh, and people seem to dig the Sodom backpatch on my vest.

Portland sucks because you can't find cool old metal shirts at Goodwill anymore, everyone either sells them on eBay or to trendy 'retro' clothing stores that charge $40-$50 for them. All the indie rockers here are into metal because they see it as campy and ironic, and I want to kill all of them because they insist that they're not posers.