Metal songs that bring back memories

Warmen - Beyond Abilities (reminds me of Extreme G for Nintendo 64), War of Worlds (reminds me of Halo for Xbox), Finale (reminds me of Sub Zero from Mortal Kombat).

Yngwie - Black Star (reminds me of Lord Sith and Darth Vader in the Death Star), Far Beyond the Sun (reminds me of Luke Skywalker when he blows up the Death Star)

Symphony X - Accolade I & II (reminds me of Medieval Times)

Jens Johansson - Phase Camouflage (reminds me of Metal Gear Solid 2) Zero Sum Game (reminds me of the movie Cube Zero)

Planet X - Atlantis trilogy (reminds me of the cartoon ReBoot)

Most of sepulturas early stuff.
Jerry Cantrell - Anger Rising ( rock, sorry broke the rules a little. )
Vesperian Sorrow - Into the Realm ( Was feeling a certain way when i heard it, still a fucking amazing creation )
Whole of PROJECTOR by DT, got me into melodeath.

Korn - Freak on a Leash
I remember being about 13 hanging out with my buddies watching this video and just think gosh this is amazing. Of course now we know better but back then Korn was the shit. Korn, Metallica, Tool, Rage those were the big bands for me until about 16 sooo I have a lot of memories of their songs.

Gorerotted...reminds me of the summer of 2004 when my family vacationed in Ocrakoke island off the coast of North Carolina.

because my sister and her boyfriend went down with us and I would always hear their music on Liquid Metal on her boyfriend's XM Radio.

Mercyful Fate - Gypse

It takes me back about a 1 reminds me of this one day in my room. I dont know why but it makes me sad.

Everything I listen to reminds me of past memories of feelings or times of seclusion.

the past is now. Everything is the same as it has always been but you don't realize it during the moment, then you reflect on it for comfort. Life you spend trying to get back to better days but fail because it's really the same day.

cadavria said:
Don't cry (Gun's n roses) it reminds me the first time I had sex, and his mum caugh us nude

I assume by your sig you are grindcore fan? if so, awesome. we need more grind fans here.

I remember Death - Zombie Ritual.

I committed one of my first crimes to that song, blasting on a walkman the size of one of your cities and running on two car batteries.