Songs that don't make any sense

I forgot to mention that those lyrics have sense, I posted them here because I didn't want to start a new thread like "Funny lyrics" or something like that. Funny lyrics like these are rare so barely someone would post in this kind of thread.

(M)aggoT said:
I forgot to mention that those lyrics have sense, I posted them here because I didn't want to start a new thread like "Funny lyrics" or something like that. Funny lyrics like these are rare so barely someone would post in this kind of thread.
Funny yes, though in an infantile way. I never thought that a band would actually write lyrics about farting.

I just started to listen to Goratory and I think that they want to show their music in a funny way, although they sound serious, I mean music not lyrics. Another example of hilarious title: "Yo Mama`s A Lazy Eyed Chow Bearing Slut But I Fucked Her Anyway"

(M)aggoT, do you have any links wheres possible to dl some of Goratory's music?

No my neighbour, I downloaded their 3 albums. Shit, no one can type my nick correctly. Congrats Neurotica you have typed my nick properly, even my friends can't do it.