Metal Sucks

Jean-Pierre said:
Yeah, it really does. I'm selling all my albums and listening to Bonnie Raitt and 50 cent instead.

One of my teacher's was Bonnie Raitt's cousin. Very cool individual.
And 50 Cent is tight...don't hate mo fucka.

Katana Overlord said:
What the...

Keep an open mind yo. MuZIK is universal, you can't be closeminded.
Metal is tight, and I luv that shit, but hip-hop has alwayz been my fav.
Cypress Hill, (OH SHIT SON! I saw B-Real at the Rainbow about 3 weeks ago)
Gangstarr, The Grouch, Dr. Octagon, Ice Cube, that shit goes on & on & on (it's heaven & hell yo)

Some of the best MuZIK today is comin out da Hip-Hob/R&B Scene
Bow Wow, Sean Paul, Ray J, 50 Cent, Diddy, and don't forget my boy Pharell!

"Can I Have It Like That" DAMN! that track is fuckin hot

Just because I'm down with JP doesn't mean I can't stay true to da roots.
And fuck y'all heavy metal haters, I'm open-minded fo life.

Zizack

If you want to talk Hip Hop...late 80's/early 90's Rap is awesome. I'm this close to cleaning out the old rap vinyl section at the local record time...after that, I'm moving on to expanding my 70's prog collection. :D

Hola Panzer fans. Long time but I am back...

Musical diversity is a great thing. Its good to have other venues to indulge in and explore. I love classical. But only the classical that makes sense. Not all classical is good as people will have you believe.

Never been a rap fan. Not much on the music.

And as stated.... King is indeed a musical genius!

I have a few regrets in my life. One of my biggest is that I never got to see Johnny Cash before he died. You talk about a musical legend! Thankfully, he has TONS of stuff out there, so the Man will always come around!

After the early rap days (old Beasties, Run-DMC, Doug D Fresh, etc) I can't stand the stuff. I did meet Young City on a flight and he's way cool. But the rest of it bites.

I also like opera, classical, 80's (almost all of the stuff I hated growing up I now like), and Polka! POLSKA!