Metal Sweethearts

Carcassian said:
No, clearly she was being photgraphed next to a big LC symbol that doesn't have shadows.

Also, her face clearly has no lines or other visible representation of musculature. Yeah, she's hot - no, she's not perfect (and her band sucks ass too).

Thank You! Some how people listen more to a guy than a girl at these things because ANYTHING a female says is taken as "bitchy" or "jealous". We all know it isn't because anyone can look like that with airbrushing, so what is there to be jealous of when it's all fake?

sykosami said:
Thank You! Some how people listen more to a guy than a girl at these things because ANYTHING a female says is taken as "bitchy" or "jealous". We all know it isn't because anyone can look like that with airbrushing, so what is there to be jealous of when it's all fake?

You're not a bitch for saying that, but someone like say, Kelly Osbourne, couldn't look like that with "airbrushing". Some ugly you just can't fix.

Airbrushing is not going to change someone's body,boobs or facial features. I've seen plently of christina scabbia pics where it looks like she just woke up or played a show and she is still hot. She would still be hot sweaty after playing a gig. Stuff magazine is going to airbrush the skin.

evil miscreant said:
What are some of the best looking women in metal....I like Kittie,and Genitortures..and others..what are some more??:oops: :oops: :oops:
I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT LOOKS BUT I LIKE THE IRON MAIDENS THEY SOUND GOOD TO PADDY:kickass: :kickass: THEY WOULD LOOK GOOD WHEN I WEAR MY BEER GOOGLES:kickass: :kickass:

To everyone here - does having a woman in a metal band increase their chances of being bad to many people??? Just seems to be an occuring trend that people don't like a band more because there is a woman in it.

Looks like we got ourselves here a woman.

Actually it just happens to be that women tend to be in shitty gothic metal bands.

Now, the women in Bolt Thrower, Detente, Holy Moses, etc., they're cool.

metal paddy said:
I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT LOOKS BUT I LIKE THE IRON MAIDENS THEY SOUND GOOD TO PADDY:kickass: :kickass: THEY WOULD LOOK GOOD WHEN I WEAR MY BEER GOOGLES:kickass: :kickass:

That's actually one of the nicer things I've heard about the appearance of some of the members of that band.