Metal videos are just ridiculous!

I think the Disturbed videos are hilarious when that singer dude dances... he's the Shakira of "heavy" music!

Heh I think you guys need to stop generalising so much. I agree with what you're saying but hey, not all metal videos reek of poseurism.

Great choice.

I myself would want to point out an most excellent track (actually my favorite metal video) which is connected to your avatar aswell:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea why but this vid totally reminds me of this:

PS I know the leader of this so called band and he is also proud of it, both the vid and band.

Wow, that was so incredibly... Gay... :yuk:

I know, I know but it had to come sooner or later.

The one and only:

Came here to post Vampira, already posted, good stuff.

But my favourite movie done by one of my favourite bands? Win by default, was so stoked seeing this for the first time.

I hate the shaking effect they use (abuse) in videos anymore. The one they try to use to convey something heavy or brutal for a split second.

Years ago I saw an otherwise forgettable rock band perform at the end of a Mad TV episode, and the drummer was hitting hard enough to visibly shake the camera mounted to his riser. I thought, "Wow, that would be a cool thing to do on purpose in a music video." Sorry about that.