Metallica "Frantic" sample

DEP kick ass. I don't actually listen to Yakuza that much, I just chose that picture from laziness because it popped up in a google image search for the cover of Tub Ring's The Drake Equation, and that's what I really wanted to use (Tub Ring kick all ass).

I'm quite a relapse records production fan... Sorry for Pieter :D ...
I really like Mortician, Nasum, Nile, Cepahlic cranage, The dillinger escape plan, Morgion, Converge, Agoraphobic nosebleed, Dying fetus, etc... :headbang:

the good thing with relapse is that it helped a new kind of sound to be promoted. hopefuly extreme metal can be heard by more people nowadays...

Thortyir said:
I'm quite a relapse records production fan... Sorry for Pieter :D ...
I really like Mortician, Nasum, Nile, Cepahlic cranage, The dillinger escape plan, Morgion, Converge, Agoraphobic nosebleed, Dying fetus, etc... :headbang:

nice bands here Quentin ;) except DEP :(

Thortyir said:
What's wrong with Nile Gorik?! :Smug:
Haha, nothing it's just a damping pile of shit (in my own oh-so-humble opinion). Sure they're damn skilled but I can't listen more than 2 minutes to such "music". If I listen to death metal after all, it's something like Hypocrisy, Behemoth or Phlebotomized.

Cerulean said:
Haha, nothing it's just a damping pile of shit (in my own oh-so-humble opinion). Sure they're damn skilled but I can't listen more than 2 minutes to such "music". If I listen to death metal after all, it's something like Hypocrisy, Behemoth or Phlebotomized.

No problem Gorik, I understand that some people can't listen to such a band... But you know that I'm open-minded... You want a proof? Try to go to a doom concert (Katatonia + Mortiis + daylight dies + Mandragora scream + TODT for instance) with a cap, a white t-shirt and short pants! :D
Anyway, Phlebotomized? :lol: