Metallica "Frantic" sample

LuminousAether said:
..., I'm not going to take you seriously ...

great ! just the way it should be
supergrin.gif

oh ,and don't take yourself too seriously either !

Bastet said:
great ! just the way it should be
supergrin.gif

oh ,and don't take yourself too seriously either !

Post of the week so far! :D

Luminous, I think you're not serious... how can you say 80's was a bad decade for metal?! In the 80's, metal & hard rock were everywhere... 70's brought us amazing ROCK bands (I like King Crimson, but Rush too, and Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Black sabbath...)... But 80's showed us the right way: Iron Maiden, Metallica, Judas Priest, Dio, Accept, Twisted sister, etc... :cool: (I know Sol83, Manowar too ;) )

Come on luminous... Is it you that have the Yakuza cover as avatar...?
What is Yakusa except Hype?! :p

LuminousAether said:
Yakuza do what I like the most right now, mix jazz, hardcore, and metal. Jazz / metal fusion is awesome, just listen to the new Ephel Duath.

And I hate all the 80s metal bands you listed, every single one.

I know it. You made for yourself out that the 80s bands are crap. just to be the cool guy that doesnt listen to popular stuff. oe is right.

LuminousAether said:
Imperfect is a HUGE understatement. If you are trying to insult my intelligence or my viewpoints, and you can't even conduct yourself in a manner higher than kindergarten level grammar, I'm not going to take you seriously and will probably find your stammered reply to be hilarious.

And yes, I do honestly think that Metallica and other metal bands from the 80's almost destroyed metal.

Oh god. Mr. arrogance, listen. For your information I have been attending fully English-speaking schools for nine years and I can speak/write it very well, thank you very fucking much. Just because I didn’t use proper grammar and sentence structure did not make my post not understandable. Your just a bitter and arrogant guy that perfectly understood my post but could not retaliate. You know why? Because I was RIGHT and you made had made a fool out of yourself! You completely contradicted yourself and wasn’t practicing what you were preaching with your post that had been direct at me, where you so eloquently called me a 'Dumbass'. I destroyed and belittled you. So now, instead of going on with your pretentious, childish, narrow-minded streak just drop it, admit defeat on that matter, and do all of us a favor. I respected your opinions perfectly and argued with you, but you obviously had a problem in accepting mine. Maybe you should consider attending some anger management courses in order to restrain yourself. Being the gentle and kind person that I am, I'm offering to conduct a search for you to find several proper institutions that can help you. Let me know. Your pal, Oe.

LuminousAether said:
Yakuza do what I like the most right now, mix jazz, hardcore, and metal. Jazz / metal fusion is awesome, just listen to the new Ephel Duath.

And I hate all the 80s metal bands you listed, every single one.

Luckily, we got 80's hard-rock... Without them, no metal... every single band should play like Blind Melon... :yell:o_O:erk:

Oh, and stop listening to Yakuza, it damages your brain... The Dillinger escape plan is faaaaaaaaaaaaaar better! :D

Thortyir said:
Oh, and stop listening to Yakuza, it damages your brain... The Dillinger escape plan is faaaaaaaaaaaaaar better! :D

Dillinger is boring shit if you ask me ... Interesting to see on stage for the show though.