Metallica Fuckin Blows

wildchild86

Reaper of the night
Sep 11, 2004
Metallica is just a cheesedick girl band with huge mullets. Megadeth is REAL thrash metal

TheSomberlain said:
Yes, another "Metallica blows"-thread. Wooo-fucking-hooo. Please.
Oh Lars, you are just contributing to the whole thing... feeding the fire.. *sigh*

MOAHAHAHAHAHA :p

ive seen bodom twice and they played two songs from each album except something wild (which im not too crazy about anyways). it was cool because it really showed how much diversity and progression they have accomplished within their music. and yes. metallica does definately suck now, but they were once a great band. ah well. so was in flames and soilwork. the new megadeth fucking owns. -j

Justinschut said:
wildchild86 you are a pathetic motherfucker, who gives a shit what you think about Metallica ? NO ONE, so fuck off and die

lol
'fuck off + die'
lol it reminds me of a tshirt that chuck was wearing in one pic :tickled: :p

Yea, seriously shut the fuck up. Metallica released some excellent cds back in the day. I like Megadeth a little better myself, but Metallica was a great band.

what the fuck? you say metallica sucks? if there was no metallica there would be no megadeth. They were fuckin in war till 1993 when they played some songs togother at milton fukin keynes. Well maybe metallica isnt the metallica that we used to know.

AND this you cant compare that COB AND METALLICA in the game who is playing more songs from their first albums. Metallica has 11 albums and COB 4 albums so please . when metallica had 3 albums the already had 1: 45 minutes long concert. AND this aloo every fukin band has some metallica sound. What do you think alexi was listening first it was motley crue and then he starded to listen to harder stuff like metallica, antrax so please dont talk if you dont know shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

METALLICA STILL RULEZ AND ALL CAN FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!

They sad that they play music and create music for themselves!!! ANd that they have cut hair in the past. They did it oecuse of them selves. And then the fans were talking about hair. OU lok at james with short hair. JAmes said that he dont give a fuck about long hair.

BECOUSE 22 YEARS OF HEADBANGING CAN GET OVER YOUR HEAD!!!!!

AND THIS IF CLIFF BURTON WOULD BE ALIVE THEN METALLICA WOULD BE THE NUMBE ONE BAND METAL BAND IN THE FUKIN WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janez79 said:
what the fuck? you say metallica sucks? if there was no metallica there would be no megadeth. They were fuckin in war till 1993 when they played some songs togother at milton fukin keynes. Well maybe metallica isnt the metallica that we used to know.

AND this you cant compare that COB AND METALLICA in the game who is playing more songs from their first albums. Metallica has 11 albums and COB 4 albums so please . when metallica had 3 albums the already had 1: 45 minutes long concert. AND this aloo every fukin band has some metallica sound. What do you think alexi was listening first it was motley crue and then he starded to listen to harder stuff like metallica, antrax so please dont talk if you dont know shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

METALLICA STILL RULEZ AND ALL CAN FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!

They sad that they play music and create music for themselves!!! ANd that they have cut hair in the past. They did it oecuse of them selves. And then the fans were talking about hair. OU lok at james with short hair. JAmes said that he dont give a fuck about long hair.

BECOUSE 22 YEARS OF HEADBANGING CAN GET OVER YOUR HEAD!!!!!

AND THIS IF CLIFF BURTON WOULD BE ALIVE THEN METALLICA WOULD BE THE NUMBE ONE BAND METAL BAND IN THE FUKIN WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fkof9.jpg

alright, ALRIGHT YOU ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!! YOU ASKED FOR IT! NOW I'M PISSED OFF!!!! IF ANYONE LIKES A BAND I HATE, OR HATES A BAND I LIKE, SERIOUSLY I'LL ..... ILL..... HOLD MY BREATH UNTIL YOU STOP HATING THE BAND THAT I LIKE OR LIKING THE BAND THAT I HATE!!!!!!!!!! so there!!!!