Metallica MTV Awards

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Let's first start off by saying that this show is one of THE WORST out there right now. I watched the ending, tonight, just to check out if Metallica would play something classic. They didn't they played a medly of pop songs then ran through "Frantic." Did anyone esle see this?
Were you as disturbed as I when you saw Metallica doing pop songs?!
I guess I should have just tuned in to the beginning to watch Britney kiss that old Seas Hag Madonna instead?!

i cannot keep a straight face while i listen to frantic, i love it, barwn narw narw narw narw narwnnnnnnn, i love that i think its so funny and watching trulujo jump around on stage like a line dancing donkey kong is funny too

Metallica played POP songs? That doesn't fit with their re-found supposed "metal" image.
Fuck Metallica - St Anger is a disgrace, S+M was shite and the Loads were pish. They're washed up musically, even if not commercially.

I like Load. As a rock album. I don't like Reload, but The Unforgiven II was decent enough. St Anger, the supposed 'return to their metal roots' was abysmal. Not a good song on it.

sixxswine said:
Hey numb nuts, You read the thread didn't you? The question was
did anyone see Metallica on the MTV Awards?! So obviously, I watched it! Now that the mystery has been sloved make like a pussy & split....
yeah yeah, whatever!

har har har, sounds funny.
I find Metallica hilarious in these days, especially the intro of ST. Arnold and that picture where Hetfield and Ulrich are posing together with Ricky Martin.