METALLICA: Review, Photos From Second ROLLING STONES Concert Posted Online - Nov. 16,

Does anyone else find this picture fucking creepy?

nov1505_pic11.jpg

Just my opinion but it seems weird for them to play Orion just out of respect that it was part of Cliff's funeral procession. However, it's really cool to play and I would love to jam on it too.

Arg_Hamster said:
Does anyone else find this picture fucking creepy?

nov1505_pic11.jpg

"I sold this painting I had in my house - it was this big!" Lars Ulrich

jdelpi said:
OMG, that's awesome. Did the bridal party put their hands by their ears to get the crowd to make noise?

I filmed a wedding reception a couple months ago where this old lady was rocking out to "You Shook Me All Night Long." It was hilarious.

At my cousin's wedding the band did a cover of Highway to Hell - how ironic given the marriage only last a couple of years. :wave:

Any animosity I have towards Metallica started during the whole Napster thing. If I had to listen to Lars in another self-serving interview, I was going to :puke: Lars is an annoying midget who mis-placed his ride cymbal. They went beyond reprieve when they did that moist little thing called Some Kind of Monster, or something like that. It was the fucking metal version of Steel Magnolias. I don't hate them, just think they have become annoying and uninteresting.