Metallica- St Anger Vid

Schism said:
It's the worst song I have heard in the metal genre for years
"st anger round my neck, he never gets respect"

LMAO

I'd be inclined to agree with you, but I fear that Invisible Kid may be even worse... yikes that's horrendous!

And I found the often repeated "I'm madly in anger with you" bit pretty laughable as well. He sounds like an old dog that needs to be put to sleep.

because its metallica you think its shite and the worst album in years....!?
its always fun to see such cliché-thoughts :D

Because I happen to think the songs I've heard off the album are bad I'm suddenly a part of a cliche? I never said it was the worst album in years; there are many more albums that I'd have more trouble ignoring than this. I don't dislike because it is Metallica; it just happens to be that Metallica has produced a garbage album. Let me make it clear it actually surprised me with how bad it is. Fuel is like a godsend, a gem of a musical marvel compared to the song Saint Anger.

yeah, load had 6-7 very decent songs. especially bleeding me. it's one of the best metallica songs ever i reckon...

ok... i heard st.anger (the song) yesterday and it's not bad nor is it a gem. the thing is that the production is, for metallica's level, quite bad. during the chorus i could hardly hear any guitars and the snare sounds very weird. i don't know what's wrong, maybe they wanted it to sound like that... i guess lars has the first and last word in the band, in this case bringing negative results... :rolleyes:

still have to wait and listen to the whole thing. i'll probably get it this week.

Recorded message: (Lars) Hey like this is fucking Metallica and we're like...not fucking here right now, we're taking over the fucking world, so like, leave a message

*You have 13 new messages*

#1: hey guys its jason newsted. i don't have much to say other than HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...HAHAHAHAAHAH...allright i'm done...no wait,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ok i'm done...

#2:...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#3: hey cocktallica, this is darkthrone. we just wanted to let you know your production sucks

#4: hey guys, its me kirk. why didn't you tell me we were recording a new cd?! when i found out you didn't include me, i cried like a girl all daylong. and if you don't return this call, i'm going to have a hissy fit!

#5: hey guys, this is bob rock. just wanted to let you know how much my...errr your new cd rules. i mean, you guys were a joke in the 80s and i turned you around. so remember that bobtallica wouldn't be the same without
me.

#6: hey lars, its me fred durst. wanted to drop ya a line, to let you know dat the new cd is da nit to the shiz and we gotta hook up sometime to record
a phat tune.

#7: this is system of a down and we want you to return our riffs

#8: lars, this is your wife skylar. where in the hell are the pots, pans and garbage cans?

#9: its me jason again....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#10: hey guys, this is elektra records and we just wanna thank you for keeping us in business.

#11: this is dave mustaine and i'm just letting you guys know, your new cd sucks. i mean i know risk sure sucked some balls, but this is pathetic. if i see you lars i'm gonna show off my black belt skills.

#12: this is hit parader, can we get a few soundbites from you and then rehash them into a different article/interview for the next 18 months?

#13: this is kerrang!...can we suck your dicks and kiss your ass??

Oh and someone raped the St.Anger cover

StWanker.gif

I listened to "St-anger" several times from now, and all I can say is that it grows on me so fast!!! :headbang:
But the new songs are really better on stage, if you're pissed off by the production, watch the DVD, the songs sounds faaaaaaar better live! :D