Metallica's Final Album

I liked Death Magnetic, and I like some of the stuff on Load, despite Black which I think is one of the most boring things I've ever heard.

I basically like 3 metallica albums,Master of puppets,And Justice For All and Ride The Lightning.

I have not liked anything this band has done since Justice.

They should do a remix and remaster of the Justice album and add some bottom end to the overall sound of the album.

If you google "And justice For Jason" I think there are some remastered versions where there is more bottom end.

I would like to see a remix and remaster of that album.

The mastering of Justice was F'd up. One song is quiet, so you turn it up, and then the next song cuts your head off.

They seriously need to remix that album and edit the songs down to be 5 minutes each.

I've said before that I never really minded the LOAD albums but if I had to pick one I guess I would go with And Justice....I like the Black Album just fine...but the first 4 were fantastic..of course AJFA being a cool comeback after Cliff.

I'd say Justice, but what would also be good would be to follow it with a less commercial souding Black Album, then cut out the Load and ReLoad crap, redo St Anger WITHOUT letting Lars and Kirk write lyrics (honestly, a 5 year old could do better...), tune up the guitars and throw some guitar solos in (I think St Anger was actually quite good as a one-off, which is what it was always intended to be, a sort of experimental garage-rock sort of thing, just a few things weren't done right...), then followed by Death Magnetic (which i love ALMOST as much as the old stuff.
I've got very high expectations for the next album.