Metallum Maximum Aeturnum!!

Riehlthing said:
They've been to Europe more times in last 2 years than to the Northwest.

I feel for you brother. The last time I saw them was in '93 on the White Noise tour at the Paramount Theater in Seattle. My sister saw them at the Roseland theater in Portland on the Killer A's tour, and I guess it was awesome. The Roseland is a killer place to see a show.

I haven't been there. I saw Metallica at Rose Garden on the tour that they made that Cunning Stunts dvd. I saw Thrax at Maximum Rock tour, opening for Megadeth and Motley Crue and flew to Texas and saw them...but, would prefer something up in the Northwest.

jdelpi said:
I think people who call other people the dumbest human beings on earth for expressing an honest opinion are the dumbest human beings on earth.
:confused:

And that makes you? This is definately a case of the pot calling the kettle black. What do you think my post was? It was an honest opinion so the fact you said what you said means you are a hypocrite. Don't try and correct me either because I am right.

irratebass said:
This will probably be the best metal release of 2004. Nevermind the probably: it WILL BE the best.
Btw, how much would it cost to get Anthrax to play a birthday party/beer bash ?

Well for them to play Indianapolis, they were asking for $6,000.00 so start saving now.

Trauma, nothing wrong with those covers, but I think people want to hear Thrax's original tunes as opposed to covers, I agree John doing Antisocial is great live, I just think people are well to put it bluntly, tired of the covers, they have been doing Antisocial nonstop since the SOE tour, time to do some new stuff and retire it. I am VERY pleased with the final result, I want this shit now!!!!!!
I just personally think Anthrax should add them as bonus tracks because regardless if they wrote the songs or not Anthrax gave them their own flavor and they kick ass. They wouldn't be as popular if Anthrax didn't cover them anyways so they might as well incorporate it as one of their own songs, much like Metallica has done with Last Caress/Green Hell by the Misfits and So What! by Anti Nowhere League. Those songs sound like something Metallica would have wrote.

trauma said:
I just personally think Anthrax should add them as bonus tracks because regardless if they wrote the songs or not Anthrax gave them their own flavor and they kick ass. They wouldn't be as popular if Anthrax didn't cover them anyways so they might as well incorporate it as one of their own songs, much like Metallica has done with Last Caress/Green Hell by the Misfits and So What! by Anti Nowhere League. Those songs sound like something Metallica would have wrote.
The bottom line is there's only gonna be so many songs on there. Everybody has their own opinion of what should be on it and that's cool. My opinion- I DON'T WANT ANY COVERS ON IT...and I think that Antisocial has been the best it's ever sounded on these tours.

Irratebass. Did I meet you in Valpo or Chicago by any chance. For some reason I am thinking I have.. I dont know...

No Buddy, we met at the Vogue in Indianapolis, also met Jdelpi

Hi!!!!!

I dig Antisocial live, but I am still grateful these two covers are not included and they've made space for these more interesting songs.