Metalocolypse premier on adult swim

Yeah it's really funny. I am still kind of skeptical about how they wil sustain the humor. At least the second episode was funny as shit and enough to calm my fears. Guess I'll just have to take it episode by episode.

But yeah the show is brilliant. Right from the obvious stuff (like a supermarket being named "Fintrolls") to the very subtle jokes and puns that only a metalhead would get. For instance in the first episode the chef says that he'd rather scoop his brain out with a mellon-baller than miss the chance to serve the various cheese snacks to his beloved Deathklok.

Besides that the music is really great too. I don't know who actually writes it and plays it but it is all quite brutal.

Seriously..the music on the second episode opening is awesome! I was an instant fan after the first episode, though. The whole chef thing was hilarious. Too bad the bass player is a shitbag

I didn't think the second episode was as funny as the first, but I think the music in it was great!

Yeah the bass player is kinda stupid. But the two Scandinavian guitar players are friggen hilarious. New episode tonight on adultswim.com

Murderface kicks ass and the new episode is Murderface's birthday! They have to buy him a present or something

Screeeeeeeaaaaam for the creeeeaaaaam!

Fucking awesome show, can't wait for episode 3.

"So you're telling me, you put these creatues in hot water, and they turn red and then they die?"
"Yes."
"That is the most metal thing I've ever heard in my life."

Nevernity said:
Murderface kicks ass and the new episode is Murderface's birthday! They have to buy him a present or something

No. Bass players shouldn't care if they are fat. And wtf is with his "shkkkkshskss" thing. No.

"This ones called Mermaid-er"

Bap said:
No. Bass players shouldn't care if they are fat. And wtf is with his "shkkkkshskss" thing. No.

"This ones called Mermaid-er"
Murderface is definitely overrated.

That song kicked ass. :kickass:

Well, I thought that Murderface might have earned some respect after playing his bass so awesomely with his dick, but he just had to bitch about his birthday and run-off. But it was great he got to kill US history.

And thats Mark Hamill as in:
Luke_skywalker.jpg
??

Thats badass

Golden Hall said:
Check the credits, James Hetfield, Kirk Hammet, and Mark Hamill do some of the voices
James Hetfield was the fan in the bandanna right before the show, and Hammet was the dude who had his fingers chopped off and murderfaced smoked them.

Excellent show, too bad its only in the US.