Metalstorm awards

:D Good luck guys! I tried signing up but it's not accepting hotmail :(

That festival looks riveting!

Ironically I think the last time we played before a crowd like that (but not quite THAT small) was with Reverend Bizarre in NYC. When you find yourself playing a bad gig like that, you just get up and do your best for the people that are there, really. And then afterwards you bitch and yell and swear that if you ever get screwed over by a club or promoter again like that, you'll kill someone hahaha But it happens, it's all a learning process.

^.

Yeah pretty logical thing to do larry. Id be steamin if someone did that too me, i guess reverend bizzare just dont have the following in america that they do here...Infact i dont think many people like them here either :p

If you have the time to listen to them they're pretty solid, but if you don't (and I don't think most people do, or are willing to take the time) they really would be hard to get in to.

Well any traditional doom band, saint vitus, pentagram whateverrr. I was thinking its a shame you guys arent based in the UK because then you could take over for devildriver or arch enemy on that upcoming opeth tour of the UK and i generally could actually see you guys play more often (actually at all :p) live. Im whining i know.. but im ok with it.

I think we can trump you guys on small crowd sizes:

1. We once played for the soundman and bartender.
2. We went to a gig that three other bands cancelled, leaving us as the only band on the bill. Of course, the "promoter" never informed us. One person came out, and I wanted to leave and give her a CD or something, but the others wanted to play, so that person got a private concert.

These are contributing factors as to why I'd be shocked if my band ever played another show.

:lol:

Every band has a show like that at some point.

True.

Look at the last Milwaukee Metal Fest:

metalfest_headliner.jpg