Miami beats the Chargers.....

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
First the Raiders and then the Chargers.........

Miami 23 Chargers 21...

I think that takes them out of the widecard race...........

NICE
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

And the Raiders took a beating from The Jets...No wait a minute not enough emphasis how bout like this.... From the 3-10 J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS

Not a whole lot for you to brag about dude...What with Oakland having such a powerhouse 4-9 record....Denver's the class of the AFC West!!
(F.Y.I. I'm not a Broncos fan)

I'm not a Charger fan but I think it's fucking hilarious that a Roider fan can rip on the Chargers (a team that stomped the Roiders twice this year and has twice as many wins as the Roiders) when your team lost to the Green Slime and looked horrible in the process.

That is quite pathetic.

thraxx said:
yeah we covered that last week.......... thanks for the reminder!!!!!!!
Sorry man, I wasn't in on it last week.....I wasn't trying to bum you out or anything, I just love football and wanted to get in on the subject..

I'm a Pats fan, You should be able to get a few shots in on me with the season of injuries we're having.:D

The Raiders will be O.K. And if they can get in on the Matt Leinart sweepstakes (Or a solid QB in general like Philip Rivers for one example) that'll be one step in the right direction....But as long as Al Davis is looking for a puppet and not a coach for his team you'll probably still have problems. Norm wasn't the anwser, I think just about everyone who follows the game knew that...Marucci would be a nice fit (IMO) but again will he play the ass kissing game with Al...I don't think he will.

And Keep an eye on the refs calls in the playoffs because the N.F.L. wants a Giants - Colts Super Bowl so they can cash in on the whole Brother against Brother drama (Think back to the beginning of the season, N.Y. Giants have already had 1 more home game than any other team in the league) they're going to try and make it happen.....Just something to think about.

jpike said:
Fucking Christsake!

Panthers 10
Bucs 20

I had money on the Panthers and even though I lost....I still think Carolina is
going to the Super Bowl!!! Seattle is very overated playing in a division most high school teams could beat.

jpike said:
yep it will be

PANTHERS vs. COLTS in detroit!

SI might be right for once, but they probably jinxed the Panthers to lose to the Colts.

I'm actually hoping for Panthers vs. Anyone in the AFC except The Colts..
I HATE that team!!! I think a Panthers - Pats rematch would rock!!