Michael angelo

Chrisz said:
Well, Yngvai, of course I respect your opinion and I really don't wanna play the prophet here, but you can't judge Greg's playing from his first album. He has turned into a completely different player with Introspection. Check out the albums I've mentioned! I can't stand his first album either, but his later heavy fusion stuff just kills me. But of course everybody has different tastes. Just thought you might check them out if you haven't yet.

Well, thanks for re-assuring me that his newer stuff is better, I'll check it out sometime.

well, i'll say that I love MIND OVER MATTER (G. BELLAS), and dont usually like MICHAEL ANGELOS stuff at all... also, dont know enough about greg howe, but im a fusion head, and usually love the stuff, im a SHAWN LANE fanatic, and a ALLAN HOLDSWORTH freak :)

then theirs the PROG side, which id SYMX (michael) and DT all the way...

Howes Hyperacuity rules. Totally groove and song orientated, with some pretty amazing improvisational and shredding techniques. His first cd was meh, another shrapnel shredde, but it's really funky, groovy, with heaps of time and key changes, fusion.
SEriously cheack it out